Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
Wookiee
Thought this was pretty cool, Ford sent a pic of the wife’s Bronco as it rolled off the line..
Show full message

Attachments

imnewtothis
imnewtothis
That AMB I’ll never have 😭😭😭
jsully10
jsully10
when was it built??
Dads_bronze_bronco
Dads_bronze_bronco
Wait, you’re a Spartan and your wife ordered a dark blue one?
Blackcat
Blackcat
It's like 'proof of life' picture from a Kidnapper.
Jazer
Jazer
Awesome! I hope this is something they keep doing. Mine goes into production next month (if stays on schedule).. and I‘d love a photo like this!
jernst8854
jernst8854
Me too
jsully10
jsully10
10/27-28 build with nada here
Wookiee
Wookiee
Hopefully soon, I had the original build date moved up. It held true to that one which was last week, they say about another week or so till it arrives
Wookiee
Wookiee
I kept checking the website for the window sticker being generated, one night it was finally there and that’s when I knew it was really happening
MotownSpartan
MotownSpartan
@Wookiee that’s been my daily routine. 11/8 build date… Badlands in Shadow Black… Can’t wait for the ‘22 green, but would have been nice! MSU ‘86
jernst8854
jernst8854
Well congrats. Last leg of the waiting game for you
Reactions: Wookiee
Wookiee
Wookiee
@jernst8854
Thanks, it’s been quite a ride! Not as rough as some for sure. But I know we’ll all enjoy our Broncos when we get them
Bill 3
Bill 3
Got mine a week after my actual Bronco arrived (Halloween), and 3 months after it rolled off the line to be stored on Dirt Mountain. :-D
MotownSpartan
MotownSpartan
Checked yesterday (11/4, GF's Birthday!) and saw a window sticker visible AND that she had started production! Hope she will thankfully be here before Thanksgiving!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views