Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
Wookiee
Hey everyone, just a quick question as well as looking for some feedback. Question is, has anyone opted for a lift on a nonsquatch with different tires and wheel? (Pics would be great) Also, just looking for general thoughts about handling, interior and overall satisfaction with their Bronco. Positive and negative are all encouraged. Thanks in advance and can’t wait to join y’all on the road(hopefully in a week and IF my wife lets me take it..LOL)
Show full message
Bunk M
Bunk M
One of the first things I tell people is how great it handles. From Charlotte, I've driven to Florida twice, Pittsburgh once and Myrtle twice. So I've driven in down pours, through the mountains and huge pot holes. It just eats it up. Smoother ride than my Fusion and Escape. I loathe the auto stop.
Wookiee
Wookiee
@Bunk M Thanks, my wife had mentioned the auto stop as well, I’ve never dealt with it before. I see they offer products to get around that, will you do something like that?
Copperhorse73
Copperhorse73
2 door base on RC lift with 35s. Absolutely love it compared to my Wrangler
Troutfisher9216
Troutfisher9216
I think I'm going to roll on my factory Steelies & Grabbers until the summer. Thinking about either 285/70/17's or 295/70/17's Nitto Ridge Grapplers on a 1-2" level lift when I do it. to me this will look perfect on my 2 door.
Reactions: Wookiee
View previous replies…
Wookiee
Wookiee
@Troutfisher9216
We are going with a 2” and Nitto 295/70/18. Once done, I’ll post before and after pics
Troutfisher9216
Troutfisher9216
@Tarheel_Wes The level lift does take the slight rearward rake out of the stance. The 4WP lift I'm looking at has 2.0-2.5 in the front and 1.5 in the rear. The 1-2" can be just the front or all 4 the same. depending on the brand. It will just raise it enough to get better front wheel clearance for larger tires.
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
@Troutfisher9216 I got ya….so you can kind of choose how much of the rake to take out? Do you know how much the rake is from the factory? Is it an inch?

I think I can get 33” tires on my black diamond without any modifications.
MooreNC
I have had mine 7 days , meets or exceed any expectation I had.
Event the speakers are great in my opinion.
I did install the auto stop eliminator and works great. Took about 15 min to install.
I have driven 500 miles, much more stable than my wrangler.
MooreNC
Autostopelimator.com. 99.00. YouTube video shows you step by step.
MooreNC
I can’t figure out how to upload a screen shot of web site. But try that website. Drop down menus let’s you select Ford then Bronco
MooreNC
Once installed it just remembers your last selected position. So I never have to push the button , when I start Bronco it is off. You can still turn auto stop / start on if you want just push the button
fishahkat
fishahkat
I’ve had mine for two weeks and absolutely love it. Handles great on the highway and around town. Can’t wait to get it out in some trails and the beach. I’ve only had the top down twice but it’s been awesome both times.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views