Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
CliffCo
I just bought, installed, and un-installed a Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop (4door). Super awesome, but a little noisy for me. Anyone in the Charlotte area wanna buy it? It's the thicker Black Twill. Lemmie know!

Bronco Flip Top.jpg
Show full message
Reactions: Tarheel_Wes
HorizonHunter
HorizonHunter
Anything besides the noise that made you uninstall? I've been hesitant about not being able to drop it all the way back as well as trouble accessing the cargo area?
CliffCo
CliffCo
@HorizonHunter This is the soft top that replaces the front hardtop sections over the front seats... I think you're talking about the full soft top. (I added a pic in the original post)
MooreNC
I have had that same top on my wrangler for 3 years now it is maybe the best mod I did to my wrangle. The ease of use and always being able to open the top and close in a second is a great thing.
I have soft top on my Bronco / if I had hard top that would be a for sure addition for me.
Anyone that has used it on a jeep will grab it from you soon.
Dads_bronze_bronco
Dads_bronze_bronco
I wonder if the light bar contributed, and if it was put on a Bronco without a light bar it would be more quiet. Agree with MooreNC—I don’t have one on my JK, but Jeep owners have told me it’s one of the best, most used mods they’ve ever done. So much so that I am debating one of these or trek top for my (if I ever get it) two door.

(This is not meant as criticism—it just wasn’t a good fit maybe for your configuration.)
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
Hey man…my build date is Dec 20 for my 4-door BD. I’ve really been thinking about this. I’m in Charlotte/Gaston. I wouldn’t mind at least checking it out.
jernst8854
jernst8854
If Tarheel doesn't take it I will. I was going to look into one for mine when it gets here.
Reactions: CliffCo
CliffCo
CliffCo
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
Well, it's looking like folks are saying the sun rider isn't compatible with the factory roof rails...which I've ordered for my Bronco...so, I'm not sure what to do...
jernst8854
jernst8854
Build date is 11/22
CliffCo
CliffCo
Ok guys!!! Anyone interested in the Sunrider top before I send back to Bestop?!? This is the Twill one (thickest/toughest of the two materials). $900 if'n you want it… cost me $999 plus tax. They’ll charge me a restocking fee, so I thought this would be easier. Ford is selling this top for a lot more than that… let me know ASAP… oh and I’m in Charlotte. Thanks!!!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views