Sponsored

Cincinnati Bronco Club

Bronco club for southwest Ohio!
Shawndo_69
I got mine a few weeks early! Nice early birthday present. Love it so far! The photo with Mrs. K is for scale! Reserved in May at Beechmont Ford. Ordered 8/21/21. Delivered 11/8/21.

OBX 4dr, softy, 2.7, Sas, Aux,Tow
Show full message

Attachments

treckers
Looks good. I got almost the same exact one. Mine is hardtop with Lux package
LatinoComedian
LatinoComedian
Oh wow! Love it. I wish the Bandlands had THOSE seats and colors. My blend date is next week (11/17) and I am getting mine from Kerry Ford. I'm curious how long it took for delivery for you. All the best on the new wheels!
tracythemighty
tracythemighty
It looks great! Congratulations and happy birthday! I originally ordered a cactus gray Badlands from Beechmont Ford, but recently changed mine to a race red Base Sas. I'm thinking of changing to a soft top to get it sooner. Currently, I don't have a garage though, so I'm still deciding...
Shawndo_69
Shawndo_69
My blend date was 11/1 and it showed at the dealer 11/8
Bearcat1
Bearcat1
Nice, jealous! LetsGoBigMoe!!
Tahoeinvestments@outlook.
When is the bronco natti meet up?
tracythemighty
tracythemighty
I'd like to do a meetup, but I have to get my Bronco first. lol
83XLT
83XLT
My Eruption Green Big Bend is being built week of January 24th. Ordered thru Kerry Ford in July. Curious if any other Kerry Ford buyers in the area.
LatinoComedian
LatinoComedian
@83XLT I got mine through Kerry Ford. They practically never called me but once it was time to do the deal, they honored MSRP and they didn't play any games.
83XLT
83XLT
@LatinoComedian thanks for the response. Is yours the white base model? I saw that got one in a couple weeks ago
LatinoComedian
LatinoComedian
@83XLT mine is an anti matter blue. I picked it up on November 20th and immediately drove it back to NJ.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views