Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
Suke996
Well fellow Carolina Bronco owners, my First Edition finally arrived. Salesman texted me yesterday morning with a picture saying it just unloaded. Told him we stop by later to take a picture. Upon arriving he saw how excited my son was and had the Bronco pushed through PDI, Detailing, financing and away we went. Shout out to Hunter at Statesville Randy Marion Ford, they honored the $1000 under invoice price(MSRP was $62605). With life changes, my intentions were to sell it and now I can see why some ask ridiculous prices, cause it would take a lot of cash to pry the keys out of my hands. It bad ass and the kids love the Bronco.
Show full message

Attachments

brojo
Congrats. Got mine at Randy Marion also last week. I saw yours in the showroom and it looks awesome !
brojo
My fault. I saw a two door in the showroom like yours. I see now yours is a two door.
Suke996
Suke996
@brojo the 2 door is still their. Buyer is out of town. Probably the best buyer experience I've every had.
BSchaffer
BSchaffer
Excited for you…..enjoy the holidays with your new bronco!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views