Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
Troutfisher9216
First week of ownership has been great!
Even had the top off over the weekend .
2CEEB71D-6F14-4B51-94A4-ED468B0BAE52.jpeg
Show full message

Attachments

RubyRedGT
RubyRedGT
Congrats!
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
Wow, looks great! This is your BD right? Did you find taking the BD badges off and replacing with the Bronco logo pretty easy? I'm asking bc I plan on the same thing? Also, are those after-market tow hooks? Looks like you got the modular bumper?
Troutfisher9216
Troutfisher9216
@Tarheel_Wes iIt was very easy. I have a heat gun I used on low but a hair dryer could be used just as easy. I just used my fingers to get behind it from the top and it peeled the rest of the way. Bronco Depot USA has printable templates for the script logos. I re-stuck the logos to inside the door panel at the bottom of the B pillar for the hell of it.
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
@Troutfisher9216 nice. Yea I saw some guys putting them at the bottom of their doors on the outside. I like that too.

Every time I see a white two-door, I get jealous.
fishahkat
fishahkat
Nice! I have the same wheel cover! Kick ass ride man.
Bill 3
Bill 3
Nice Ride, Troutfisher9216! I have the roof rails and MIC top as well. Do you have any issues getting the front panels out from between the rails and frame? Mine keep catching and it's a VERY fiddly process getting them in or out. Enough that I ended up taking the rails off for the winter...
Troutfisher9216
Troutfisher9216
No that hard really. After you unlock the panel sit in the seat and push up and move the latch in the front corner back to the locked position when it’s away from where it mounts on the roof. That makes it easier to manipulate to get out.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views