Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
thestep90
Does anyone in the Raleigh area ever go the the Cars and Coffees? Id be great to see you at one of them, I usually go to the one in Durham on the 1st Sat of the month
Show full message
HorizonHunter
HorizonHunter
Once I've got Bronco in hand I thought I might start
brybar4
brybar4
I don't have my Bronco yet but would be interested once I do!
thestep90
thestep90
brybar4
brybar4
I ordered through Crossroads Apex as well. Based on my last communication, estimating a May delivery, fingers crossed
Suke996
Suke996
There is one in Mooresville tomorrow 12/17. Alino’s pizza parking lot 8am
thestep90
thestep90
Suke996
Suke996
@thestep90 Perfect road trip.. calling for rain so the cool cars will probably stay in the garages.
RubyRedGT
RubyRedGT
Nice … I got mine from CR Apex in August.
Bert20000
Bert20000
Mine is estimated for delivery 12/29 at CR Apex. Hopefully it arrives early, haven't got the shipping email. It would be nice to take it to C&C 1/1/2022
Reactions: RubyRedGT
thestep90
thestep90
@Bert20000 Hopefully! Mine shipped Nov 29th and I had it in my driveway on the 10th, i believe it made it to the dealer the 6th-7th. Just so you have a time frame reference
Bert20000
Bert20000
@thestep90 Mine is delayed some parts were short the 12/6 and part of 12/13 weeks. They have to add the parts off the assembly line. Still no built email.
RubyRedGT
RubyRedGT
Nice! Several from CR Apex. I was able to get mine from Mark R within 24 hours after it arrived.
Been busy doing mods. Just installed 1" front level yesterday. Needed it since it was noticeably nose down.
Reactions: brybar4
thestep90
thestep90
@RubyRedGT was yours sas or no? I havent noticed mine looking nose down and its a sas
RubyRedGT
RubyRedGT
Badlands non-SAS (didn’t like the SAS wheels/tires). You’re lucky if yours isn’t higher in the rear than the front. Most are; especially SAS since they have more extra height in rear than the front. But I suspect there is some variation from factory in this first model year :)

Attachments

RubyRedGT
RubyRedGT
Pic above is from August. Clearly sat an inch higher in the rear, measuring either at frame or fender clearance. But it’s good now with a little “level” added to front.
slakoper2614
slakoper2614
Once we get ours we plan on going to a Cars and Coffee. Maybe February?!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views