Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
Tarheel_Wes
Hi all...wondering if anyone has taken delivery from Mark Ficken Ford? (Former Felix Sabates?)
Show full message
Blackcat
Blackcat
Can't answer as I haven't nor did I order from them, but they're already listing 22's on their site with $20K mark ups!
BroncoNC
My 7/24 reservation is still sitting with Ficken. Only communication I have received is a hat.
jsully10
jsully10
@BroncoNC that seems on par for them. while i was waiting for my fusion to be fixed I asked if they could get any intel on my build and had to tell them the order was not with them and I thought I was about to be executed lol
jsully10
jsully10
I am not with them (crossroads indian trail) but I had to go to their shop recently to get my fusion fixed bc it is closer, def got the ADM feeling from them
Reactions: Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
@jsully10 yea I’m about to find out. I wanna know now not the end of January when my BD comes in. Gives me a month to prep a lawsuit too. Ha
jernst8854
jernst8854
@jsully10. Crossroads of Indian Trail is great to work with picked mine up last Friday. Absolutely love the vehicle. Yes some negatives but they are superficial my quirk. But the dealership great job actually took about 600.00 off what was quoted.
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
Well, I am asking because I have a January 3 build date and I am on my way to the dealership now to go ahead and see if I can get a jumpstart on financing but I’m trying to see if they have tried to screw anyone over with the MSRP.

If I get there and they try to tell me that my signed cost sheet is not going to be the final price and they try to tack on anything I am going to lose it
View previous replies…
fishahkat
fishahkat
@BroncoNC I can confirm that Crossroads did me good. I checked my paperwork again after @Jazer and I talked about it and I can confirm that Crossroads added a $395 ADM above MSRP which I was perfectly fine with.
jernst8854
jernst8854
@fishahkat. Crossroads didn't add any ADM to mine. Actually discounted it 600.00 from my quote.
jsully10
jsully10
@jernst8854 great to hear! Yea I have multiple confirmations on the no ADM from them so good to know they're actually doing that
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
Welp, got what I wanted. They signed my cost sheet and wrote “no markup from MSRP” on it. Couldn’t have been nicer and I took the V6 Wildtrack out for a spin. Glad I got the 2.7
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
They also said they could put 33” tires on for me but wouldn’t buy my take offs

Somebody on here that had a base had said they might want them?
Blackcat
Blackcat
How much you want for them?
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
@Blackcat hadn’t thought much about it, just a fair offer…
MooreNC
I took delivery of my Bronco on Nov 2 at Mark Ficken / No mark up / great service had my Bronco detailed quick.
MooreNC
I was also. I sent a Friend there to get a maverick and the same no mark up. They did exactly as they said from the beginning with me. So I will use them again.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views