Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
JBirdSC
Good Afternoon & Happy New Year! Patiently, or not so patiently waiting on my girl to be delivered to my dealer. Tracked it on CSX rail - apparently was offloaded in a yard and now waiting to be transported to the dealer (Town & Country Ford) in Charlotte from there...dropped off 12/30. ETA was 12/30-Jan.2nd at latest to dealer as of yesterday ETA was bumped to this Friday the 7th - this morning it shows the 13th...Is there a way to track it once it is offloaded from the railroad to find out who has it or where it might be now?!?!?! Appreciate the help.
my BRONCO .jpg
Show full message
Bunk M
Bunk M
I don’t think so. It’s been a while since I got mine but I remember the issue with mine was just getting it scheduled out. Sat in the their yard for about 6 days.
A51Asheville
A51Asheville
You would need to know which carrier is moving it then either contact them for an update or if they have a site tracker you'd need the carrier's shipment ID. ( I work in Transportation Logistics)
JBirdSC
JBirdSC
Thanks everyone - appreciate the insight. I'll see what I can find out and let ya know.
Troutfisher9216
Troutfisher9216
It won't be long. All depends on the carrier. It took mine about a 7-9 days to get the dealership once it hit the railyard.
bltfrdtgh
bltfrdtgh
It’s probably sitting at the Dixiana ramp.. they suck.. super slow

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views