Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
Hello All -- Concord NC Hilbish Ford... I have a Black Diamond Reserved but most likely will change to Outer Banks / 2.7 / Lux.. / 2dr

I received an email from Hilbish stating thanks for reserving your bronco, etc, etc... but when I asked about anything they stated they have yet to receive any direction from Ford. Does anyone else have that issue with their local dealer

thanks
Show full message
Reactions: Wanted33
BroncoKong Jr.
BroncoKong Jr.
Yes, same "waiting on Ford" excuse at mine
Ncbroncos
thank you
Ryan3
Ryan3
Town and Country in Charlotte was the same - I switched to Tindol due to friendly staff, clear up front no ADM promise and x plan.
Reactions: Yxes
BroncoTRails
BroncoTRails
I know it’s been mentioned on here before, but George Coleman Ford in Greenville SC is doing MSRP or X Plan if you qualify and they don’t have any dealer fees. Might be worth the drive compared to some of these dealers.
View previous replies…
BroncoTRails
BroncoTRails
@Mhans31b No bs doc fee or admin fee or whatever you want to call it. Ultimately it’s just a fee the dealer usually marks up to do your tag work. Coleman Ford doesn’t do that.
bronchalen84
@BroncoTRails my reservation is currently at d &d Ford in Greenville S.C. they’ve contacted me and asked if I had any questions. I asked if they were offering x plan. She told me they wouldn’t know for sure until Oct. how did George Coleman confirm they’re offering x plan? Did you ask a rep or they’ll emailed you? Or, did you find something on their site?
BroncoTRails
BroncoTRails
@bronchalen84 I don’t think anyone knows for sure at the moment, but they will accept it if it’s available. I’ve never heard of Ford not offering X-Plan on a non specialty vehicle (like a raptor or GT350).
Bronc96
Bronc96
Hey all, I live in Greenville, SC and also currently have my reservation through George Coleman. Looks like they are the best deal in the area. I thought about Granger or Stephens, but after shipping or travel costs not sure it makes much sense. I also worry about break in issues driving back long distance.
bronchalen84
I’m in Gville too. What is GC offering?
Bronc96
Bronc96
No ADM, no dealer fees and they will accept X plan.
Bronc96
Bronc96
Although not sure anything has been communicated in writing yet. I was going to reach out to them this week and discuss. If I don't get a good feeling then I will switch to either Granger or Stephens. I did get an email from their sales manager thanking me again for my reservation and said I would receive a "gift" . One of the other guys on here posted a coffee mug they sent so I assume will be similar.
Wanted33
Wanted33
@Ncbroncos I've bought from Hilbish for years, and they've always treated me fairly. I have a Ranger on order now. I talked with my sales guy about the Bronco, and didn't come away with a good feeling that I would get much of a deal on a new Bronco. But that's fine, I can and will buy one from Granger in Iowa. Reserved a Outer Banks yesterday, and if the good Lord's willing and the Creek don't rise we'll make a nice road trip out of the journey to pick it up.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views