Sponsored

NORTHEAST OHIO BRONCO OWNERS

Cleveland and Surrounding Areas
Good morning - curious how long transit from MAP to Cleveland area was once your Bronco was built. I have a VIN, 1/24 blend date, & my modules are "online" now.
Show full message
Kdk12
Kdk12
mine took 16 days to get to Ganley Ford West.
2021_crazy_horse
@Kdk12 That's not too bad - I'm buying at Autonation Westlake. Thanks!
Ltjb8
Ltjb8
Mine was delivered the same day it shipped.
Herbie
Herbie
Keep us (or me at least) in the loop when you get a shipped date (assuming you do) and it arrives at your dealer as I hope to be in the exact same spot as you one month from now as my build day (currently anyhow) is 2/23. Thanks
balynn1971
balynn1971
Built to delivered was long for me (a month or so but it was hung up due to MIC). Shipped to delivered was a day (MAP--->Mentor, OH). Good luck, hang in there you're in the home stretch.
350vudu
350vudu
When did you place your order?
balynn1971
balynn1971
July 2020 reservation, January 2021 order, September build, November delivered. However I got caught up in the MIC fiasco and I did not convert to soft top and decided to wait it out.
Reactions: Alpha1_Silverback
350vudu
350vudu
@balynn1971 Sorry I was referring to the OP since he also ordered from the same dealership that I did.
2021_crazy_horse
@350vudu I also have an order in for a '22 Mustang GT through Autonation Westlake. I haven't heard anything on that... not even an order confirmation email.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views