Sponsored

NORTHEAST OHIO BRONCO OWNERS

Cleveland and Surrounding Areas
ElDuderino
Any positive/negative experiences at any NE Ohio dealerships?
Show full message
Herbie
Herbie
I have really enjoyed working with the GM at Nick Mayer Ford.
Butzy
Butzy
I have a signed sales ticket for msrp at Klaben in Warren. Salesman is top notch. He is retired but still working on my sale and answering any questions for me.
Herbie
Herbie
Klaben is a stand-up shop. You can't go wrong there either.
Reactions: Butzy
Dirty Bronco
Dirty Bronco
Stay away from Bob Gillingham Ford. Their salesman is a snake. (Eric Asvestas)
Broncoder
Broncoder
Been extremely happy with Classic Madison. Ben Villines has been extremely patient and helpful during my pester sessions, and very straight forward about having no intentions to jam me with adjusted prices and the like. I'm supposed to blend tomorrow, so will update if any shenanigans occur on delivery when/if it happens.
balynn1971
balynn1971
Classic Mentor was very good as well. Good team, no adjusted price BS but I also recognized there would be no negotiating on sticker. All's I told them was I wanted a good offer on my trade and they were more than fair on that end.
Tinman
Tinman
Nick Mayer West, happy so far. Bronco is due in March so we will see how it all finishes up. Hopefully as well as the rest.
Joestac23
Joestac23
Highly recommend Harrison Ford in Wellington. Visited there this past weekend and placed an order. They were well informed about the timing and items to avoid if looking to get something built without a reservation. I also have a day 7 reservation from another dealership that is still waiting for a build date, the knowledge of Harrison Ford was amazing compared to the other dealership I have reservation converted order with.
zyglyrox
zyglyrox
Would throw my hat in for Dave Schneider at White’s Ford on 57. Top deal on my trade in, no ADM, quick process.
djn3400
djn3400
Nick Mayer was awesome through the whole process for me. I took delivery last October.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views