Sponsored

Tri-State MD VA DC Bronco

Bronco pricing, chatter, get together, information, ideas, etc......
Hello! I am in the market for ordering a full size bronco from a ford dealer. Currently a 2015 Jeep Wrangler owner but ready for some luxury upgrades. I want the outerbanks model with Lux and Sasquatch packages. I wanted to see your insight on Sheehy in Gaithersburg or if you had any other recs for Ford Dealers to go through in the DMV.

The salesman told me I will put $500 down to order and when it comes in I pay the MSRP print out that would be given to me when we ordered it. He said I should expect it to arrive no sooner than 6 months from now and should be less than a year.

Also, if there is any other tips or things you wish you knew in your buying process, please share!

Thank you so much!
Show full message
zerk4321
zerk4321
If you read all the threads, the first recommendation will be to get it in writing with THEIR signature (as well as yours) that it will be for MSRP AND that they won’t add any other dealer installed accessories/add-ons that you did not request. Without their signature, it isn’t a legally binding contract. Since I’m still waiting for mine to ship, I can’t give you a firsthand recommendation, but those I’ve talked to (already received their Broncos through them) have said good things about the dealer I’m going through - Ted Britt Ford of Fairfax. I’ve seen some terrible posts about Koons Ford where they are screwing people over with ADM after having told people they would sell at MSRP.

I’d try the search function on B6g using “Sheehy”
sammie_f94
@zerk4321 That is a great point. I will make sure to get their signature. I have heard horrible things so far about Koons. I will take a look at Ted Britt Ford as well for comparison! I appreciate your input. I hope your order comes in soon!!!

Have you heard anything about the hard tops unavailable for order at this time? I am frustrated about that.
qbd1414
I know Sheehy in Leesburg is doing about the same... all vehicle on the lot have dealer markup but if you order you pay MSRP and they sign the sheet and you leave a deposit of 1,000 that is refundable. Time frame will be unknown, but if you order a four door soft top 2.3 (OBx, Lux, Sas) it should get picked up sooner, and right now that may be all you can order as it wasn't letting you order 2.7 over the weekend.
sammie_f94
Great info. I am frustrated that the hard tops are unavailable for order right now.

Do you know how it works with lux package and sound deafening function with the soft top?
qbd1414
@sammie_f94 I don't I have a Big Bend so did not get the lux package just the mid package, and I don't think it is sound deadening in soft top... I think with high package the sound deadening is under the hood so that would also be in the lux. I don't mind the sound but I am realistic that this is a convertible. Also the sound can be really bad at times because my door doesn't close all the way, it says it is closed but the window didn't raise up so I just have to reclose the door and it becomes quiet again--- well as quiet as a soft can be, but often I do not realize the window is "down" until I start driving.
coupon_ninja
coupon_ninja
@sammie_f94 There is no sound deadening in relation to soft top and lux. The sound deadening is some ugly carpet crap they put on the inside of the hard top. I've said it in other places - it's a tin can with a plastic (or fabric) lid. You just get used to it. I've had a bare hardtop Jeep, soft top jeep, soft top mustang... this isn't anything terribly different. The most you'll notice is crosswinds going over a bridge will buffet significantly.
coupon_ninja
coupon_ninja
Also advise to avoid Koons (Woodbridge) I wrote out my story on one of these threads. From what I've also heard, Ourisman (Battlefield) Ford in Manassas and Ted Britt are playing ball, as well as Purvis Ford in Fredericksburg. Who's to say if that's holding true throughout this current chip issue.
zerk4321
zerk4321
I picked up my Bronco last week at Ted Britt Fairfax. It was a super smooth process with Mitch. MSRP as agreed. They knew not to install the front license plate for those that have a different mounting option. Still working with them, since there was some delivery damage that needs to be repaired.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views