Sponsored

Central Florida Broncos

Central Florida Bronco owners dedicated to sharing and enjoying off-road excursions and discussing all things the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Kekov721
Anyone been out to Hard Rock Off road park in Ocala? I'm heading out there on Sunday with some friends around noon. Super excited for my Bronco's first offroad trip!
Show full message
killaz05
killaz05
Yeah, I went there once. I want to go again but with a smaller group
1Five1 Garage
1Five1 Garage
I know we will be up at Ol Florida blueberry jam on May14th. Ish. With a couple broncos.
1Five1 Garage
1Five1 Garage
Haven’t been to the hard rock yet.
killaz05
killaz05
Ol Florida we had 50 Broncos last time. Hope to have more. I will be there from that Friday the 13th to Sunday. Always a blast. I will have to see about another trip to Hard Rock soon. We have a bunch of Broncos going to Citrus/Inverness on May 1st
Kekov721
Kekov721
well anyone who wants to tag along on Sunday is welcome!
palley6
palley6
its challenging but doable as long as you dont attempt stupid things (like mud holes). Small groups are best as the trail system is super tight
tyrobronco
tyrobronco
If I recall, it is 30 bucks a vehicle. I felt it was big and definitely best with small groups. I dig it and would go back again.
lonediver2002
lonediver2002
Anyone living in Brevard county, Started a new Group "Brevard Broncos". For all the 321 folks. check it out on FB
killaz05
killaz05
@lonediver2002 I visit there often since I grew up there and my father still lives in Rockledge. Would be nice to meet up with some fellow Bronco owners while I am there
lonediver2002
lonediver2002
we are planning a trip to Three Lakes WMA on the 21st, come on out, We should be there around 1030-1100 am

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views