Sponsored

South Florida (FTL/Miami to Key West) Bronco Club

Group to meet up, discuss and post all things Bronco, new and old, for members in Southern Florida.
CoachTee
Hey peeps, looking for input/options from some "kinda locals" (I'm just a tad north, Martin County)
I had 2 reservations that were a day apart in August 2020

Took delivery of my 2nd reservation (Badlands) 4/19 that I converted to an order 12/2021 and am in love with it and all my mods.

Here's the dilemma:
My 1st reservation ordered from the get-go is finally on its way! (Palm Beach)
4 dr, WildTrak, HOSS 3.0, Mod Bumper, LUX, Hardtop
This dealer has no idea I got my 2nd reservation Bronco that I got transferred from them. They wanted to charge me a $15,000 ADM because I had 2 reservations!

Ford Motor stood by me on that one and transferred the 2nd reservation to Okeechobee.

Trying to get my ducks in a row. Figuring the Sales Manager will probably be a douchebag.

I have everything in writing for my price on the WildTrak
Do I gamble and plan on financing a 2nd Bronco and private party sell it?
Do I show up in my Badlands to see if they make me an offer for them to keep the WildTrak?

The WildTrak on its way and the Badlands "My Little Pony"

image (4).jpg

290393893_836578517314342_6856723337421500252_n (1).jpg
Show full message
Reactions: Bronco4Me/Miami
Bronco4Me/Miami
Bronco4Me/Miami
Damn that looks good, congrats👍
Bronco4Me/Miami
Bronco4Me/Miami
Hard decision but you definitely won’t loose money if you get the 2nd, put the down payment on a credit card and resell it for a profit. I have a similar situation about to happen. Got my outer banks 4dr in march but it was the wrong build so I reordered it the right way and just got my vin last month, hit carvana up and they offered me 10k over what I paid for it. I’m going to hold on to it till my new 1 comes and then just unload it the same day.
CoachTee
CoachTee
@Bronco4Me/Miami appeciate your thoughts! That is probably what I'm going to do UNLESS....do I dare hope the offer me something to walk away? I just did a seach for all of the Mullinax sellable inventory - with all their dealerships, they only have one WildTrak available to sell. Their "No Haggle Price" is listed at $86,690 up in Orlando and that one doesn't have HOSS 3.0!
Bronco4Me/Miami
Bronco4Me/Miami
I have no idea about that, but what I do know is that you can use a high limit credit card to put 10k on it as a deposit and turn around and take your new 1 or your little pony and sell it to carvana, carmax or 1 of the other internet dealerships and make $ right away, pay off your credit card while you watch your credit score go up 😎

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views