Sponsored

Pittsburgh/Tri-State Bronco Club

Your home for the Yinzer's Bronco Club!
BroncoU812
Looking to get together with a couple Broncos and do some light offroading/trails this weekend or plan out a different one. I know there are some park events going on but thought about heading down towards Blackwater Falls in West Virginia if anyone is interested in doing a scenic trail out that way. Also open to other spots.

Not really looking for anything too crazy or mud boggs. Just some light offroading and something to see.
Show full message
F OR D
F OR D
Would be interested in something like that
BroncoU812
BroncoU812
What area are you in? I'm down by Washington. Want to try something this weekend or plan out another one with a bigger group?
dcg2
dcg2
IOR is heading to The Lannding in Penn Run PA next Saturday if your interested. Your Bronco will get dirty
BroncoU812
BroncoU812
I believe I work next weekend, but next time for sure. I'm thinking early Saturday I might shoot for Blackwater Falls.
Jesycha
Jesycha
I am interesting any weekend i will be available
BroncoU812
BroncoU812
I was kinda debating BFR this weekend but have a few things to do and haven't been before. I have ran part of the trail by blackwater Falls but it would be a big drive for most of us. Check out Canaan valley loop if you all ever heard down that way
Reactions: dcg2

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views