Sponsored

Mississippi Bronco Club

For Ford Bronco enthusiasts in the Magnolia State!
auboy08
So I downloaded the onXmaps app for the free trial. I'm not seeing a bunch in South MS on this map. I did see something called "Ashe Lake Trail" that is south of Hattiesburg and north of Wiggins that looks to be off of Highway 49. Not sure if anyone has gone down it, but was thinking about going this weekend.

It shows to begin at the Ashe Lake Recreational Area and that it is a very easy "trail". Has anyone gone down it? From the pictures it shows just gravel road. Not sure if its worth driving an hour to get to it or not. Just looking for advice!

Thanks!!
Show full message
sniffHound
sniffHound
Interested next month. Would love to hear feedback. Or read feedback.
auboy08
auboy08
@sniffHound Nothing much to give feedback on. This was just basically a trail that a normal car/truck could go on. It was a maintained Road with gravel/rock down. We just drove a down and went off a couple of the trails that are off of the main road.
auboy08
auboy08
I might take a ride up this weekend, if I do I will let you know!
Reactions: sniffHound
sniffHound
sniffHound
auboy08
auboy08
@sniffHound Yes, check out the other thread i posted about it
auboy08
auboy08
@sniffHound Nothing much to give feedback on. This was just basically a trail that a normal car/truck could go on. It was a maintained Road with gravel/rock down. We just drove a down and went off a couple of the trails that are off of the main road.
Magilla
Magilla
Did you ever go? If so how was it. Been curious what trails there are around here.
auboy08
auboy08
@Magilla I Did, i showed you the pictures of the trail when you were up here at the dealership. This is Roy from Butch Oustalet Ford.
Bradley Thornton
Bradley Thornton
@auboy08 Look up Vortex Springs in Florida they have trails now and maybe in driving range for you . I haven't been and I think the trails are smaller but maybe what you're looking for.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views