Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
SCBronco1
Mine has "SHIPPED" so does it really take three weeks to get from Michigan to Myrtle Beach? Beach Ford originally said like a week, now my salesman is playing the fool, saying it might be Thanksgiving . . .
Show full message
Reactions: Bob L and Hey Buddy
Hey Buddy
Hey Buddy
It may be faster than you think?
Mine got to Hickory, NC 2 weeks early!
saltyairbrewer
saltyairbrewer
Mine "shipped" on 10/8 according to email from Ford. It left Wayne Michigan at 1am this morning according to csx tracking. Estimated delivery window 10/22-28. CSX says 11/1.
Blackcat
Blackcat
My Bronco made it from Michigan to Columbia is a week and then it sat waiting for a truck for about 4-5 days. Get your railcar number from Ford Chat and you can track it until it gets to the final rail destination.
Blackcat
Blackcat
Also, for what it's worth, the rail shipment was actually quicker than CSX/Ford said it would be. It was offloaded in columbia 2 days before it was schduled to be there.
RogueSqdn
RogueSqdn
Mine got from MAP to Walkertown in about 8 days but it was two weeks after that before I took delivery. This was over last Thanksgiving.

As an aside, I’m in Cherry Grove right now.

Good luck!
Bob L
Bob L
I am in Jacksonville NC and work at a dealership and when everything is rolling smooth it is usually 2-3 weeks from MAP to our lot for Rangers and Broncos. Depends on the train schedules and available trucks picking up and delivering from the end of the line train yards. Best of luck. Mine was completed on 10/13 and is still awaiting shipment. After attending Bronco Off-Roadeo I am so looking forward to my new daily driver!
SCBronco1
SCBronco1
I got my train car number today from Ford Chat, it states that the car is scheduled to arrive in SC on 11/02/2022 at 02:00 hours. I am counting the hours, and that also stems with what Ford said about delivery to dealership (11/03-11/13)
saltyairbrewer
saltyairbrewer
We are probably on the same car/train. That's the date I got from csx today.
FireBall
FireBall
CSX shows my car in Portland Oregon.
Reactions: Hey Buddy
SCBronco1
SCBronco1
FireBall
FireBall
@SCBronco1 Eh... I'm in NC. It looks like the car never tripped the AEI sensors entering the MAP yard. It's now moving.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views