Sponsored

South Florida (FTL/Miami to Key West) Bronco Club

Group to meet up, discuss and post all things Bronco, new and old, for members in Southern Florida.
BachBuiltOffRoad
Hello,
My name is Dustin Bach and I own Bach Built Off-Road. I wanted to introduce myself as I live in the Delray Beach area. I have a shop and we manufacture our products currently in Boardman Ohio, but I am working on opening a retail location here as well.

Would like to join in on the meetups and some off-road trips. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Here's a pic of my Bronco 👇
Show full message

Attachments

reigny
reigny
Hi! I’m also in Delray Beach!
BachBuiltOffRoad
BachBuiltOffRoad
Very cool! I go to the Ave quite often
reigny
reigny
Nice! Pretty sure we will run into eachother at some point. Don't think i can mistake your Bronco ;)
BachBuiltOffRoad
BachBuiltOffRoad
Yes I'm sure we will at some point, look forward to it. Thanks 😁
Reactions: reigny
BachBuiltOffRoad
BachBuiltOffRoad
And maybe we can plan a meet and greet with other local Bronco owners, even plan an off-road trip
gorgin4325
gorgin4325
I used to live in Delray but now live in WPB. I'm going on a shakedown trip to Jonathan Dickinson park this Friday to try out my new gear and prepare for a 12-day road trip next week. If anyone is interested, see if you can find a campsite and we can meet up.
BachBuiltOffRoad
BachBuiltOffRoad
Just received my Bronco a few days ago from Ohio, had it shipped and it's ready to go.

Attachments

BachBuiltOffRoad
BachBuiltOffRoad
Anybody have any plans to go wheeling soon? Wouldn't mind checking out some new places

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views