Sponsored

South Florida (FTL/Miami to Key West) Bronco Club

Group to meet up, discuss and post all things Bronco, new and old, for members in Southern Florida.
Ourbroncolife
Hey SFBC!
We’re helping spread the word of a Bronco Wild Fund meet up happening in Miami on Saturday 4/22.

If anyone is interested in stopping by, here is the Event info

Amanda and myself will be at this event and love to meet some of you all and we will be up at Super Cell East Wednesday and Thursday!
Show full message

Attachments

mattymatthall
mattymatthall
Thanks for sharing, I follow miamidadbroncos on IG and missed this announcement!
mx6bfast
mx6bfast
what is this for/about?
David Ritchie
We are going to Townsend, TN for Super Cell East and pulling a camper. Trying to find the best route to avoid Atlanta
mattymatthall
mattymatthall
You could take I95 up to I26, looking at google maps if your on the east coast of florida. Seems to be the same hours as taking I75 through Atlanta I85. Depending on the day/hours, ATL traffic isn't always that bad, can always take bypass.
Ourbroncolife
Ourbroncolife
New Trail Drive opportunity this Saturday at the event!!

Register here for timeslot!
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c094aa5ad2aa2f8c61-oleta#/

"Bring your Bronco to Oleta River State Park and join in on a guided Off-Road Trail Ride. This exclusive opportunity is only open to (30) Bronco Owners. The trail rides will take place every half hour and you must pre-register for your timeslot via the link below. Timeslots are first come first served, so be sure to register today!"

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views