Sponsored

Pittsburgh/Tri-State Bronco Club

Your home for the Yinzer's Bronco Club!
Hey all! I'll be looking to place an order in the coming months. Wanted to see which dealers are recommended/not recommended in your experience for placing orders.

Appreciate your help!
Show full message
Lothbrok
Lothbrok
I didn't have any luck with any Pittsburgh dealers .... I'd recommend Stephens Auto in WV ... I was day 1 (Jul '20) and just got mine last month ... depending on what you want, you may have better luck trying to see what is on lots towards the end of the year with dealer stock starting to roll in.
Butzy
Butzy
Klaben in Warren, OH. No games MSRP.
JimL
JimL
I've not bought a Bronco, but I've purchased an Explorer and a Bullitt from Bob Popson at Schults in Wexford, and I give both the man and the dealership my highest recommendation. I've bought from the old Liberto in Irwin; from Kenny Ross; and from Smail, and Schults is head and shoulders better.
F OR D
F OR D
Woltz and Wind Ford will take care of you if you're near Pittsburgh. Great comms and service, no ADM, really liked the experience. WIll buy another Bronco from them when 7g or EV drops.
BroncoU812
BroncoU812
Stephens Auto 👍
yeffaham
Grove City Ford was good for me, MSRP on a First Edition. It may be a little far depending on where you are in Pittsburgh though.
Kcfitterer
Jim Shorkey ford in white oak. Ordered my bronco from them and they were very good to deal with!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views