Sponsored

Central TX Bronco Club

A group based in Central Texas dedicated to sharing and enjoying what the Ford Bronco has to offer.
Alfa
Anybody else in the Austin area get their spare tire stolen last week? I live in central Austin and my spare was stolen, and I have seen 2 other Broncos in the Crestview/Brentwood area missing their spares.

So as James Bond says, “Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action”
Show full message
Alfa
Alfa
To be specific, I drive a white 4 door Wildtrak, I have seen a green 4 door Badlands and a black 2 door base (no badges) missing their Sasquatch spare tires.
gmannerino
gmannerino
Not yet, but after seeing your post I have wheel locks arriving tomorrow. I'm north, and the other Bronco owner in my lot has locks.
atx_chance
atx_chance
Not yet but also going to buy wheel locks now
Miker002
Miker002
Crime in Central Texas is rampant, cars being stolen in more affluent areas in broad daylight. I would love someone to do a study to correlate this to the influx of individuals from outside the state. Wheel locks and other things to protect family and property. STAY FROSTY friends
Alfa
Alfa
If anybody does get their spare tire nabbed or just needs a rim and tire for Wildtrak, I am happy to part with a single tire and rim combo. DM me if you have the need, otherwise keep them locked up.
briankb66
briankb66
One of the first accessories I ordered for my Bronco was wheel locks.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views