Sponsored

Boise Bronco Club

Idaho Bronco meets, trail rides, stewardship projects promoting proper trail and land use.
Mtea
I found your club today and it looks like the only thing going in Idaho. We bought our BB 2dr 2.3 nonsas in Boise in September and started back roading around our place in the Wood River valley: Warm Springs from Ketchum to Fairfield, Trail Creek summit to the Wild Horse Creek campground (most scenic so far), East Fork rd connecting to Slaughterhouse creek east of Hailey (most gnarly), and a few others that were all day trips. This looks like a good way to join up if you head our way (I watched Highest Road video from near Stanley). Our last outing was to cut our Christmas tree in the national forest.
IMG_6426.jpeg
Show full message
5GENIDN
5GENIDN
Ketchum to Fairfield, always thought Dollarhide had the best photo op.... Might try the FBI (Ford Broncos of Idaho) as well... a lot of membership cross over with more meet up runs rather than sponsored runs at least that is the Idea behind the FBI... We will see.... Members of both stretch from Ontario to Idaho Falls... Several in the Twin Falls area. A few made it out to Hemingway (south of Boise) yesterday. Welcome!!! Looking forward to meeting up sometime.

A pic from up around your neck of the woods.... (I spent a lot of my childhood looking at that view.)

Attachments

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views