Sponsored

Central Kentucky Broncos

A group for Bronco owners and and future owners that enjoy trail riding and exploring. We are based in Central Kentucky but have members from all over.
BluGnat
Hi! I'm a new Bronco owner (BD Sas, stock). My husband and I came from rock crawling relatively built Wranglers in Colorado, so this is a big change. We're members of One Jeep Crew and have wheeled our (former) Wranglers with them (awesome people), but I feel like the IFS is such a difference from solid axle - it's going to take some getting used to, to recalibrate my brain for the new limits. Definitely not wanting to flop such a beautiful vehicle. Are there any upcoming runs with this group?
Show full message
Boostedblues
Boostedblues
Check out Gods Country Overland and Central KY broncos on Facebook. look at the events tab to see when and where we meet up. Welcome to the club!
7722 Bronco
7722 Bronco
Welcome!! Where do you live now?
Central Kentucky Broncos will be joining @God's Country Overland for a ride on March 16th. We'll have a novice ride and a intermediate ride the same day. We'll be riding in the Red River Gorge area on the Daniel Boone Backcountry Byway trail system. Feel free to come join us.
delynn.gibson
Thanks for setting this up John!
Show full message
vaultcop
Thanks for adding this and glad to be part of the group!
Show full message
TrailHunterUSA
Nice to be here. Looking forward to good conversations John. Thanks for putting this together.
Show full message
KyTruckPlant
Glad to see the group's presence here!
Show full message
lancobronco
Glad you brought the group over to 6g!
Show full message

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language