Sponsored

Chicago Area Broncos

This page is for all those of us in the Chicago area. Lots of flat country and pavement, but we will still put our Broncos to work.
Spar10Bronco
New to the group. Looking forward to joining some meetups and meeting you all. I’ll be coming from the far west ’burbs, if you can consider 40 miles away a suburb still!
Show full message
Reactions: Winds of Change
View previous comments…
TRUMPCO
TRUMPCO
how do I check out the FB page, it says it's private. I'll be honest, I have a Facebook page for my business but I have someone else run it for me. Can I get a little help?
AndGerry
AndGerry
It has actually been set to private. Not the FB expert myself, but I think the only way is to request membership.
Winds of Change
Winds of Change
Also try Chicagoland Broncos
AndGerry
Hope everyone’s keeping warm… newb here and looking forward to learning things Bronco and offroading.
Show full message
Big Lowery
Hello! I’m a traveling healthcare worker and I’m currently in Peoria. Was hoping to do a meet up maybe even find some trails in the area. Willing to do some traveling for some fun off-roading. Anyone got suggestions?
Show full message
TRUMPCO
Flew to Toledo Ohio to pick up my 23 Heritage Bronco. Absolutely love it and glad to join the club
Show full message

Attachments

Hi, everyone, I'm Paul from Arlington Heights. May I request reputable and experienced mechanic/shop referrals to install a 2" lift kit on my 2022 4D Black Diamond? Thanks in advance.
Show full message
Chi-town Bronco
Here's my 2023 Base (with 17-inch rims and 32-inch tires from the Big Bend trim). I live in the city (SW Side), and even with just 32-inch tires, it barely clears my garage (see pic at bottom).

My goal is to make this as off-road worthy as possible (maybe add 33-inch LT-rated tires later) while still fitting in my garage. And I'm glad my 7-speed gets decent fuel highway economy (much better than EPA rating) when driven with a steady right foot.

One of these days, I'm going to try taking it to tailgate at a Bears' game. Cargo space looks tight on the 2-door, but it can still pack a surprising amount of stuff (i.e. a 59-quart fridge and an electric smoker)!
20230807_224323.jpg
20230805_114028.jpg
Show full message
  • Love
Reactions: augidog34
View previous comments…
augidog34
augidog34
Ohhhh, that sounds exciting. Would you guys put a post in here next time you venture in said secret location?
Trees
Trees
@augidog34 just join the Facebook group. Make a fake one if you need to. People go randomly all the time and usually post a few hours or a day before
augidog34
augidog34
My wife is on facebook. I'll just ask her to join the group for me and then let me know what she finds on it. Thanks!
Reactions: Trees
Trees
Trees
Haha I totally use the Instagram of mine instead of making one.
Bird Dog Off Road
Reminder, Plainfield cruise night is today and it's Bronco night. You'll want to get there early as it is always packed.

https://fb.me/e/32FEBjceq
Show full message
Golfcart Tim
Hello new to the club, live out in the West burbs. I have a 2023 Outer Banks Sas 4 door.
Want to see if anyone has done a spare tire delete kit? The 35” tire is too big for the back in my opinion.

Also ~ selling my factory running boards

Super fortunate this is my 2nd Bronco had 2022 too - non Sasquatch. If you are even considering- go with the Sasquatch!
Show full message

Attachments

bronco_me
Finally got it! Worth the wait!
Show full message

Attachments

Chalie Huztle
Hello Chi-Town I picked up Big Chuck Saturday 6/11

tempImageCU47s5.jpg
Show full message
Hello all!…
21 Black Diamond
Reservation date: 7.13.20
Order date: 7.05.21
Delivery date: 11.22.21
💙💙💙
for educational purposes :
If you have questions about PPF or graphics I’m at your service. (Not soliciting just educating)
Show full message

Attachments

anyone looking to sell their mic hardtop?
Show full message
Migs1313
Anybody know of a place to get the grill letters painted?
Show full message
mdk77
I expect to get my Bronco in the spring but need a place to store my other car. I am in the northwest burbs, does anyone know of any reasonably priced car storage units in the area?
Show full message
Hello Chicago!

Great week last week! Out of Dirt Mountain and into my garage.
Show full message

Attachments

Bird Dog Off Road
augidog34
augidog34
That's cool. I'm not on facebook. I might kill this group, because I set it up BEFORE seeing there is a "Northern Illinois" group. I just thought it would be nice to have on for the Chicagoland area specifically. Once more of us start taking delivery, that might help this group grow, as well.
augidog34
I'll kick it off. I had a Bronco II as my first car in 1998. Had to reserve a new one when I saw they were coming back. Scheduled production was originally 9/13, now 10/18. Hoping to maybe have my Big Bend by Thanksgiving 2021. We'll see how the non-sasquatch handles snow/sleet/ice.
Show full message
smoot618
I was a 10/6 blend and I've been trying to get my rail info but my dealer is a pain to get really any info out. It's being delivered to Southern IL, but I live in Chicago so hopefully not the 27 day shipping estimate they gave... Know anyone in IL that got a Bronco delivered and if so, how long was shipping?
augidog34
augidog34
There's another "club" on this site called Northern Illinois. I would ask in there to see what they say. I didn't see that club before I created this one.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views