Sponsored

First Batch MY 22

This group is made up of members who's Broncos are first batch of model year 22. Late December 21 builds and January 22 builds. A place to come and talk about their Bronco experience, tips and tricks of the new Bronco and to just catch up with each other.
ThugBunnyExpress
I would love to see update pics on everyones bronco . My wife may hate me for mind XD
Show full message
Who created the badge? I would love to swap out my fender decals for a pair of these.
Show full message
View previous comments…
Jazer
Jazer
I made the design, but didn't create any products. I'd be happy to provide you with a needed file type if you have someone to make the badges.
daddycreswell
daddycreswell
What type of fender decals you got?
_jeff
_jeff
I love these patches and have been asked about them a number of times.
Mrs. Tristar Hats Co
How can I get/order a MY22 badge?
Show full message
I have a few patches leftover. PM me if you’re interested.
RideEmCowboy
RideEmCowboy
...keeping in mind that First Batch refers truly and only to the to the 1/3 Build Week
  • Haha
Reactions: JerseyGirl in VA
View previous replies…
@RideEmCowboy True first batch would be the December 20 build week group. No need to gatekeep here though.
RideEmCowboy
RideEmCowboy
@1979 You'd have to ask the guy who made the patches, but I believe they were intended for the first batch delivered. At least that was when they were introduced in the 1/3 Build Group.

Edit: The OP says in the fine grey print at the top of the page, "This group is made up of members who's [sic] Broncos are first batch of model year 22. Late December 21 builds and January 22 builds. A place to come and talk about their Bronco experience, tips and tricks of the new Bronco and to just catch up with each other."
RideEmCowboy
RideEmCowboy
AFAIK, no '22's actually got built, much less delivered, in December. My original build was, like, 12/16 and we all got bumped to Jan 3 at the earliest. I had a 1/9 build, Valentine's Day delivery. (2 weeks in the rail yard)

Anyone who truly thinks they are a First Batcher can have my patch for the price of postage. It's stuck up on the soundproofing and I never see it. I have my First Batch ARTIC cup and that's all I need/use.
Broncoman7072
I have been enjoying the hell out of this Bronco. The 3 inch lift and 37s have transformed the looks. I am getting so many compliments now. Today is one month of ownership.
Show full message

Attachments

donkeyodie
Hi Everyone.
Have another random question.
just got my truck 2 weeks ago with an MIC top. Never really had a flat roof top before - is it normal after it rains / snow melts that When you start to drive that a flood of water comes off the roof onto the windshield. No issues- honestly just curious since I’ve slammed on the breaks twice cause it’s caught me off guard. . I’ve driven a Jeep a few times and never noticed it like this before.
PS - truck photo below.
Show full message

Attachments

daddycreswell
daddycreswell
Yea I noticed this too, I think it's due to the ridges in the roof letting water collect then rolling over when you take off. I think but could be wrong Jeep roofs are flat on top. There also isn't a drip rail to stop the water. I noticed the other day when I had window down during the rain it flowed into the front.
RideEmCowboy
RideEmCowboy
MTNLUV
Is anyone printing a First Batch Vinyl Sticker? If so, I'd love one in black for my Orange Badlands
Show full message
adk749
FIRST BATCH MAGNETS Figured I would post this here as well as in the 1/3 group. So, I love the stickers, patches and mugs our group has created but I would love to be able to know a Bronco is one of ours from the outside! If you are on board with a car magnet with the amazing @Jazer design below please fill out this form - CLICK HERE. Thinking $12-$15 dollars a magnet (including shipping). I confirmed that a magnet will most certainly work perfectly (see image below). If you are interested in purchasing one of these bad boys let me know. I will only do it if we get enough folks interested. Thanks!

1643228580574.png

1643228587214.png
Show full message
Hey guys I plan to leave the group soon I just figure that yall can answer this better than I can find on youtube. I haven't even received my vin day for my 2022 yet and my order was placed on 1/19/2021, I have an outer banks 4-Door, with the Lux package, Towing Capability, Hardtop, and 2.7 liter, and a modular front bumper. Is there any reason that I wouldn't have my vin yet? Also I originally was a day 2 reservation holder back in 2020 but then I was postponed until 2022. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Show full message
View previous comments…
Osean21
Okay will do thank you!
Fordmanfrombirth
Fordmanfrombirth
Changing to the soft top made all the difference in the world for my order. You should have gotten notice to reorder your Bronco back in October 2021 as a MY22.
MTNLUV
MTNLUV
Key factors are: your dealer, their allocation and where you fit in line with them, and configuration. If you stick with the MIC top, keep waiting. Ford announced on 1/25/22 that they are still constrained. Our reservation date was 2nd week (it’s been so long ago I honestly don’t remember if it was June or July 16 2020). We switched from dual tops to soft and picked our Bronco up yesterday
MTNLUV
Finally got my (12/20 build week ) MY 22 Badlands. Love it
Is there a list in the group of first batch stickers?
Show full message

Attachments

TineBopBronco
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to Bronco6G as well as this group. I'm taking delivery of my 2022 Carbonized Gray OBX Sasquatch w/ lux trim on Monday. I'm still in shock as to how quickly it was built and delivered; I reserved August 23, 2021 - it was ordered October 13, 2021 - and delivered to dealership Thursday January 27th!! Can't wait to get it and personalize it with some small changes. Wish you all a great weekend and if you're on the east coast like me, enjoy the snow in your Bronco!
Show full message
knel9
Broncoman7072
Been enjoying my Basesquatch.

My son loves it and always wants to ride in the Bronco.

Let my wife take it to work yesterday. Last night at supper she said, "Good thing you didn't get a hard top or you wouldn't get this thing back."
Show full message

Attachments

nsmiller0807
Took my First Batch Badlands out to get some cool pictures with Murals. This weekend is an off road event close to Orlando that I’ll be attending.
Show full message

Attachments

iwantabasebronco
1/10 " in production"....still in purgatory. Dealer says this is normal with other vehicles as they wait for stuff.
Show full message
donkeyodie
Hi Everyone. I feel so lucky to be in this group with you all.
I am going to ask a dumb question so please forgive me.
I have never bought one before but with all the issues popping up with first year models - I am thinking of getting an extended warranty but have never done that before - and my dealer barely talked to me when I ordered the truck. His advice between the OBX and BL was “they are the same since you got the lux package of the OBX…” Do I get the warranty at the dealership? Can I get it somewhere else - besides the robo calls?
Show full message
View previous comments…
donkeyodie
donkeyodie
Thank you!!
Puddle Jumper
Puddle Jumper
Never buy from the robo-calls. As someone who has worked in the auto business for over 25 yrs, I will share my professional opinion. Buy an extended warranty! They almost always pay for themselves. However, be selective about the warranty company. Make sure it is only a Ford ESP (Extended Service Plan), even if it means you buy your Ford ESP from another Ford dealer in town that offers them. Many Ford dealerships sell third-party warranties that are not accepted at many other dealers throughout the country. This can be a headache when you find yourself needing assistance on a road trip. Also, many third-party warranty companies have a much lower payout on warranty claims than the ESP backed by Ford. Having Ford ESP also simplifies the warranty claim process for the Ford dealership attempting to process your claim as well. Please remember this too, try not to take out any frustration on your Service Advisor at the dealership. They are often on your side. Most will do their best to convince the warranty company to pay for repairs they should be, even when the claim has been denied. Service advisors get paid on the repair orders they write, regardless of who is paying the tab, be it the vehicle owner or the warranty company. And lastly…negotiate on the price of any warranty you ultimately get. There are several options for mileage, term, and coverage level for you to choose from. Don’t pay for more mileage than you need, or longer than you intend to own it. Again, just my professional opinion. 🍻
donkeyodie
donkeyodie
Thank you! I went with the Flood ESP that @daddycreswell recommended. My dealership didn’t come close to matching.

Picked up my truck today and signed up for it when I got home. Also paid $80 extra to cover the list key (mainly cause it has happened to us and cost nearly $700 to replace / reconnect…)
Puddle Jumper
Jan. 22nd build date. Getting soooo close! Hoping to it arrives in the next week or two. 🤞🏼
Show full message
Turbo NY
Just in case you missed it in the thread pages:

For sale: 20 oz MY 22 FIRST BATCH tumblers in your choice of color.

Please do not respond to me as ordering will be handled through email. This will be handled by a very good friend of mine as I will be on east coast for work.

Price : $26 + S/H

those who order more than one will utilize best cost effective flat rate box for shipping.

please contact Dave through email at:

[email protected]

please include name, address, number with color and quantity.

Dave will handle the form of payment and list preference in email with total cost.

85C697B4-E8B1-4DFD-BE7B-D35A60744AA8.jpeg

1. Brick
2. White
3. Navy blue
4. Teal
5. artic ice
6. Black
7. Beach
8. Flamingo

A981EA41-F169-4265-AD03-F7B6C06B0F01.jpeg

8F397870-AAF8-4E45-A4AD-566EE4514140.jpeg

039A9585-CE01-4BE5-8623-7EB8887A8C4E.jpeg
Show full message
nsmiller0807
My Bronco was delivered on Saturday and I got my First Batch tumbler today! Thank you @Turbo NY
Show full message

Attachments

Kimberley
Playing a little with the gears in the snow. Not bold enough to have too much fun since my other 1/2 isn't here to bail me out if I fail. Wet snow on top of a layer of ice 4L crawl gear worked going forward. Can't wait to work up the courage to venture further!
1642444180047.jpeg
1642444225039.jpeg
1642444257369.jpeg
1642444285214.jpeg
1642444305875.jpeg
1642444397124.jpeg
1642444404282.jpeg
Show full message

Attachments

Lost@sea
I have moved on from refreshing the pizza tracker several times a day to calling csx a couple times a day. Really wished there was another way versus their automated system. Mine was built week of Christmas then shipped first of year. Headed to Texas by rail then delivered by truck to me in Florida. Csx hasn’t updated it beyond arriving in blue island. :( Either way feels great to be part of the first batch of my22
Show full message
Ltjb8
Picked up my Bronco last night! And added some accessories already. 😁
7FC61F60-F6D7-4D0E-81C1-837A2086B51C.jpeg
5DADE34C-FF83-4F8F-8F84-619890AEBF2D.jpeg
FC693E48-2B3F-4604-A827-72170853AA51.jpeg
64354FCF-2728-4124-AE91-39C94C77A7DF.jpeg
B5FA4BC6-B187-4345-9236-0C853EBC3F5A.jpeg
6D77E3DF-8679-47D8-B340-1C890FAB9CCA.jpeg
120CC6E4-2014-4231-92BC-A80DD38436DE.jpeg
55BBD59A-561A-4548-B746-AD7E31931BFC.jpeg
Show full message
iwantabasebronco
And is it too late to order a sticker??
Show full message
Kimberley
Just to keep everyone excited here are a few pics I took yesterday, the freezing rain interrupted my plans for trying to take the top off and doors off.
1641810828737.jpeg
1641810854728.jpeg
1641810873291.jpeg
1641810903136.jpeg
1641810930146.jpeg
1641810938355.jpeg
1641810975914.jpeg
Show full message
iwantabasebronco
1/3 scheduled, built yesterday....do I still qualify as first batch?
Show full message
Tx 2022
Hello y’all, joined from 1/3.
Show full message

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events