Sponsored

Mullinax West Palm Beach

A gathering of minds to "Stay Pumped" and keep in cahoots.
CoachTee
Having collaborated with a couple others through email, we've been disseminating the information we've each gathered in attempts to understand how we fall within the allocations.

To our understanding there are now over 600 orders, so we should have some people here to chime in!
I was recently told that the sales order number on the top of the preview sheet is in order of our reservation date.
The other guys reservation dates and order #s do fall in line with that information.

We all know that certain specs and constraints can greatly affect delivery - but it would also be nice to be able to Congratulate you on the Delivery of your Bronco so that you can keep the rest of us PUMPED!

C228 -8/2/20 Reservation
Show full message
ghetter
ghetter
We know about allocation for Mullinax West Palm? Do they have their own allocation or roll into the allocation of total Mullinax dealerships?
CoachTee
CoachTee
One of the specific questions I asked and was told it was separate from the other branches.
Ehollis3
I AM TOLD "The first date is your reservation date, the second date is the order date. Ford did not open up the Bronco order banks until 2021 and orders on the 2021 did not close until March. Your priority was still based off of the reservation date. " C-224 Reservation date 7/31/20

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views