Outer Banks Club

Join if you ordered an Outer Banks!
Saltwater Junkie
Our OBX on the OBX doin OBX things..

Resized_20230623_160315.jpeg

To be continued..
Show full message
2 Tall Ones
New to the group here, order placed 5 Jan, 22; converted and confirmed for a 23 model on 9 Sept, 22; build notice in March of 23 for week of 24 April. Received the "Supply Chain" excuse memo on 16 June.... still waiting.

'23 OBX, V-Blue on Roast cloth, 2.7, dual top, 4 door, tow, LUX.....

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/xT9KVmINRKGsIzd0YM" width="480" height="260" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>
Show full message
Saltwater Junkie
Seeing as how we spend most our vacations on the OBX and we just got our OBX 6/10/23..here I am.

20230617_184002.jpg

To be continued..
Show full message
TXJeepScientist
I'm in a quandary to lift my OBX or use money for other things like buying other things like a telescope for next year's solar eclipse. Both will be the same cost.
Show full message

Attachments

View previous comments…
KPLOBX
KPLOBX
I plan to rent an RV for the eclipse. We will drive close to the path and go NE or SW depending on the weather forecast 2 days before, and set up to be in the totality without any overcast.
TXJeepScientist
TXJeepScientist
I'm heading to north of Waco, TX. I got a solar filter which is great for seeing sunspots, but I want to see the solar flares with a hydrogen filter.
Bronco_Mo
Bronco_Mo
maybe just do a front 1" level and get a cheap scope..I was leaning towards the Mickey Thompson Baja boss A/T, 275 70 r 18. at one time and keeping the stock OB wheels, take out the crash bars (you don't need them anyway)...your OB will be rock'n. peace out p.s. I did the Venus transit with my kid...that was cool.
GOTJUICE?
25 days old and the most fun I have ever had in a vehicle alone.;)
Show full message

Attachments

surfdsb
Just joining this club, my Outer Banks is in build week of June 13 :). Hopefully arriving this month, we shall see. 2dr OBX w/Sas in velocity blue. So looking forward to it!!!
Show full message
Dantastic
Scheduled to have my OBX scheduled end of April. Hopeful to have it by start of summer for topless/doorless fun.
Show full message
Dantastic
Dantastic
@PatsBronco

I find myself checking the tracker like 2 times a day.The wait to get scheduled was definitely worse but my anticipation is now at an all time high! The end is nigh!
PatsBronco
PatsBronco
Nothing crazy about it my friend. With all the waiting we’ve done a little excessive compulsive site looking is ok 🤪
TKE_273
TKE_273
@Dantastic I'm in Wentzville and have an OBX Sasquatch. You'll love it!
1000003664.jpg
Reactions: Dantastic
View previous replies…
TKE_273
TKE_273
@Dantastic I ordered an OEM Wildtrak Grille and had it painted. Wasn't the cheapest solution, but I much preferred the WT grille over the OBX 👍
Dantastic
Dantastic
@TKE_273 I agree 100% … How much did it roughly cost? There is an off brand one on Amazon that is shiny black that has decent reviews for like $350.00. I am going to see if the OBX grille grows on me first. According to Norfolk Shipping my bronco reached the Wentzville, MO location at 1:30 am this morning. I live like 3 minutes from there and did a drive by to see if I saw it in the lot. Didn’t see it but saw 10-15 pretty sweet looking broncos.
TKE_273
TKE_273
@Dantastic very cool! I would give the aftermarket grille a shot. It wasn't available when I got my truck, and I'm into my WT grille for like $900 between the part and paying a body shop to paint it.
Fosimoto
We have had our OBs for about 6 weeks. Velocity Blue and Carbonized Gray. Not a lot of modifications but added a bull bar, applied ppf, ceramic coating, and undercoating. Trying to keep them looking good. Looking into adding fog lights.
20230321_185919.jpg
Show full message
wncbama
Got an email from Ford yesterday. My OB Bronco was assigned a VIN number.
1677860101726.png
Show full message
Elev7222
Hello fellow Outerbankers. Just wanted to say hi. We have owned our Outerbanks for about a 18 months. Lots of mods and more happening this month.

Hope to meet up at upcoming events.
Show full message

Attachments

BonitaAnjo
I’m picking up my new OB tomorrow! Wooowhoooo!!!! 9 months wait but it’s time!
Show full message

Attachments

btobias
We took delivery of our 2023 Outer Banks without the Sasquatch package which enabled us to get it sooner after a 1 1/2 year wait. We just got a 3 inch lift put on it along with new Fuel wheels and 35" Nitto Grabblers. My son who is standing next to it is already asking if this will be his in a couple of years when he can drive.
Show full message

Attachments

Has anyone found front mud flaps that fit a four-door non-sas without taking off the OEM tube step?

I just installed the weathertech, but it required me to remove the tube step and it doesn’t fit properly.

Thanks!
Show full message
View previous comments…
KPLOBX
KPLOBX
Yes they are pretty easy to install.. one bracket the threads were fouled with powder coat for me… but otherwise they fit perfectly and with the steps there is zero spray on the side.
Madeitthisfar
Awesome yeah I’m gonna wait for these to come back in stock
Madeitthisfar
IAG came back in stock and I installed today. Huge improvement over weathertech.
John Auer
Just picked her up!
IMG_4555.jpeg
Show full message
JayMac
Nice, I had a 22 month wait and just got mine in December. Ford emailed my window sticker and I noticed the SAS pkg wasn't on it. I called the dealership and they informed me during the 2nd reorder the dealership "Forgot" about the SAS pkg. They then asked if I wanted to cancel that order and order another one. After 22 months:unsure: . I laughed and politely told them no thanks. I almost think they did it on purpose, thinking I might not take it.
Show full message

Attachments

Fosimoto
So happy to finally take possession of my OBX this last Wednesday. I was fortunate to get the MIC hardtop, lux package, navigation, and the degrees showing on the temp knobs. It seems like we hit the production line at the right time. They left off my auxiliary switches so I will need to figure out what aftermarket products to add on.
IMG_20230211_115529.jpg
Show full message
I am new to the group and the forum, and really excited about FINALLY taking delivery of my 23 Outer Banks, considering it was ordered in 2020, received 1.3.23. I was a hold out for the Sasquatch, hardtop, and lux package, and I think it was worth waiting for, I questioned my sanity for a minute, but now that's in the rear view. Making a few changes, photo's to come. I see this like our Harley...so much you can do to make it yours. Cheers !
Show full message
Jmieirs
E3ACDC20-2B39-4317-8E70-C8E6B4E2523D_1_105_c.jpeg
Show full message
btobias
Our 2023 Bronco Outer Banks came into the dealer today after 1 1/2 years. We deleted the Sasquatch package last fall and it finally arrived. It is fully loaded with the hard top as well. Pictures to come soon and I will probably post the delivery version and then when we get the 3" lift, suspension, Wheels and tires I will post those as well. Just like the Bronco one of the 5 Fuel Wheels ordered are back ordered for a few weeks.
Show full message
C3D1631E-E289-4A5C-A1DD-D8BC41418B26.jpeg
Show full message
rpaluch1
Just joined the group with a 2022 Outer Banks non SAS received 10/1/22 after a 15 month wait. Velocity blue with a 2.3 liter. Lux group with blue grey interior. Have added fog lights to mod bumper, Oracle rear light ring to eliminate the rear stop light and an MRT exhaust for a nice sport car note.
Show full message

Attachments

Just joined in from De took delivery of 2023 2.7 Outer Banks Azula Grey Tri coat 4 door. Been binge watching you tube bronco videos
Show full message
Bronco_Mo
merry Christmas from Ole Saint Lou, nice balmy 60 something today (12/29/22), this showed up 12/6
Show full message

Attachments

btobias
I am brand new to this group and also to the forum. We are finally going to be able to take delivery of our 2023 Outer Banks that we ordered in later 2021. When the dealership submitted the order as requested this fall they left off the Sasquatch package or we would not be getting it now. It is fairly loaded besides that.
I have a question as to what others have done with lift, suspension and tires and wheels if you were in a similar situation. Trying to get ahead of this so I can get this scheduled as soon as we take delivery at the end of January 2023. Barry Tobias
Show full message
Reactions: John Auer
John Auer
John Auer
I guess it depends on what you intend to use it for, daily driver, off road, combo, etc. Someone will probably suggest you flip it and order what you really want.
btobias
btobias
Looking to do more of a combo than just a daily driver. I already ordered what we wanted and they messed that up plus the dealer is honoring the pricing from when we originally ordered it.
John Auer
John Auer
There are more knowledgeable people on this forum than me, to tell you what you need. Best of luck!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views