Sponsored

Search results

1. OBX Build Completion

shhhh might be the plan!!! plausible deniability!!!
  2. Beware: Trail Turn Assist causes axle weld failure that dealer won't warranty!!!

I snapped a front left axle while using this on waldens ridge. I didn't have to use it but my buddy's wanted to see it instead of a four point turn like everyone else was doing. It did give me a better line. I have no rear axle weld issues as of this date. Waldens Ridge at windrock is extremely...
  3. Built Ford Bronco Raptor Tough

Most likely... or 1"4 mild steel either way...
  4. Built Ford Bronco Raptor Tough

Forget overlap tests and crumple zones. This is what you want! If you build it, they will come....
  5. Honest reviews and build quality?

I work at an auto factory that is medium production on 3 models.our people have 62 seconds to do everything on each vehicle. We build 900 a day. Our quality team visually inspects on the line. They do not check to see if fasteners are tight enough.. if it is required to be torqued that is...
  6. 🚨 4Runner Official Debut - Info, Specs, Pics, Videos + First Look Reviews

I'd like to have an older Taco with a dead powertrain to ton and put a BT diesel in!
  7. Honest reviews and build quality?

That is not the world we live in, pay goes up line speed goes up, bet he had 10 secs. allotted to those nuts.
  8. Michigan Want to Buy 2 Door rear seats. Preferably Badlands and/or MGV

I'd have no idea how to box those up. Let me talk to the wife and see what she thinks. I took them out over a year ago and don't see putting them back in but I don't know... I don't think i'll ever sell it but if i did this would help sells price. i'll ask her her opinion when she returns. I...
  9. Did Windrock trail 43 and 22 with the wife 3/23/24.

It's 300 miles of trail, although about 1/3 is dedicated to other dirt sports. I'm still exploring getting to know the nucks and crannies.
  10. Did Windrock trail 43 and 22 with the wife 3/23/24.

Thanks! They have saved me a few times as witnessed by all the rock rash on them!
  11. Did Windrock trail 43 and 22 with the wife 3/23/24.

It is dolomitc clay I belive, there was a coal seam in this part of Appalachian chain and a mountain of rock buried in it! I haven't viewed what we got on the dash cam yet.
  12. Did Windrock trail 43 and 22 with the wife 3/23/24.

Always do, are you a bot?
  13. Valhalla

Windrock Broncos

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/did-trail-43-and-22-with-the-wife-3-23-24.90800/
  14. Did Windrock trail 43 and 22 with the wife 3/23/24.

We only took pictures of 43, both trails were badly beat up with all the rain, and the springtime runs. It was supposed to be a nice friendly ride for the wife to drive. She made me do most of the obstacles.
  15. Valhalla

Windrock Broncos

That's awesome, it was a fun and challenging trail. 22 is back to being rough. Need 37s for many spots I fee like now. Saw @865Bronco running with blue ridge Broncos . They were headed up 22. How did that turn out Rob.
  16. Valhalla

Windrock Broncos

Moved to ten, David and I are both late.
  17. Coming Soon: IAG Rock Armor Skid Plates

Everything
  18. Valhalla

Windrock Broncos

I know a lot of you are busy. We will be there with the wife piloting my ride. You all are welcome with or without your other halves. There is a lot going on in spring at windrock so expect busy with rain in the morning and sun in the even. We will start around 9ish from the parking lot. Here is...
  19. Valhalla

Ladies run/ spring fling 3/23/24

I know a lot of you are busy. We will be there with the wife piloting my ride. You all are welcome with or without your other halves. There is a lot going on in spring at windrock so expect busy with rain in the morning and sun in the even. We will start around 9ish from the parking lot. Here is...
  20. 2024 Bronco Wins Kelley Blue Book’s #1 Best Resale Value Award

= it is better to buy a new one as you will get reamed on used... that is all..