Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thats the exact measurement I needed. Thanks. Looks like that rod won’t work inside.
Search on here. I’ve see where people have hooked up rod holders on their trail sights. Really good set ups. If I can find it I’ll send it to you.

motoring

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 MINI GP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question for 2-door owners:

I’m a huge flyfisherman and I’ve got a 2-door on the way. Will I be able to fit a 9-foot fly rod inside ? (Obviously diagonally)

Reason I ask is I recently added a one-piece rod to my quiver of rods. It fits fine in my tiny Chevy Cruze, diagonally with the butt in the bottom left of the trunk angling up to the front passenger seat area.
I just ran a tape measure straight from the back left corner to the front right corner, and it is about 8 feet 8 inches. I assume a fly rod is very flexible, so running it around the right side of the passenger headrest or up to the roof and down will get you enough room

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed 100%

People without kids or any real need for a 4 door choose that. Whatever though, just glad the bronco came in a 2 door variant. I may not have one if not.
I got your described category... no kids and no puppies.. 2dr stock Badlands

Resized_20220824_154009.jpeg

Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that you guys have busted out the tape measure.

How about fitting a pair of Tele skis in the Bronco? I’ve got 184cm skis.

Looks like I can get them in there and sit the tips on the center console. Not sure I want a ski rack if the Bronco ever arrives, due to how tall the roof is to reach and I’m over 6ft tall.

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looks great man!
heading out next Friday on a 9 day cruise, break in period, camping/hiking trip up Hwy 395 (California). When I get back I'm getting my 36" JBL sound bar installed where the two rear speakers are located and the tailgate table. "Thumbs Up" to the Wild Side!

trenttrizzy

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
heading out next Friday on a 9 day cruise, break in period, camping/hiking trip up Hwy 395 (California). When I get back I'm getting my 36" JBL sound bar installed where the two rear speakers are located and the tailgate table. "Thumbs Up" to the Wild Side!
I’m so jealous! Cant wait to get mine whenever that is.

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought that I'd share my super easy weekend project, that ended up costing only about $100.

Inspired by some of the other threads I found on here, I did a platform for the back of my 2DR. I originally wanted to do a full seat delete, but this setup works really well for my needs of loading/unloading my photo gear. Also, it's nice that the seats are still installed and the platform can be removed in about 5 minutes if needed.

I wanted to be able to cover up my sub to make it less prone to theft with the top down or with my soft top up. Out of sight, out of mind and all that.

Of course still a sacrifice of volume compared to an actual seat delete... but works for my needs and really opens up the useable storage space of the 2dr.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_2493

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_2495
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_2494
Sponsored