First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO SASQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello EV1, hope all is well. I just received my FORD overlay decal. I am very pleased with the quality and look of it. They vary in background and decal colors. I purchased these off of ETSY.com from JKMvinyl decals. 2 THUMBS UP!!!

DECAL1.jpg

DECAL2.jpg
Sponsored

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great!

I have one in Area 51, it looks so much better then the factory emblem!

Deleted member 49144

Does anyone know if you can find this particular paint scheme. I had a ranger before the bronco and I liked how they did the emblem. The back was black but it still had the chrome around the outside. To me, it was a good combination. I had to pull up a picture of it, but this is what I’m looking for.

IMG_6316.png

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone know if you can find this particular paint scheme. I had a ranger before the bronco and I liked how they did the emblem. The back was black but it still had the chrome around the outside. To me, it was a good combination. I had to pull up a picture of it, but this is what I’m looking for.

Ford Bronco BRONCO EMBLEM OVERLAY installed IMG_6316
https://accessories.ford.com/products/ranger-2019-2021-smoke-chrome-and-black-oval-ford-emblems

Not sure what the oval size is on the Bronco. Etsy and Ebay also have alot of oval emblem replacements vs an overlay as well.

Sponsored

Deleted member 49144

https://accessories.ford.com/products/ranger-2019-2021-smoke-chrome-and-black-oval-ford-emblems

Not sure what the oval size is on the Bronco. Etsy and Ebay also have alot of oval emblem replacements vs an overlay as well.

Yeah that fits ranger only, it’s the front, larger emblem. It won’t fit the back of the bronco. I’ll have to keep looking. I like the blacked out one that I’ve seen on here, I just think it’s a little too much.

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well check out Etsy, they have a surpising amount of Bronco accessories on there! They have the black oval as well.
Sponsored