Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because there is already a "what did you trade in" thread, I'm going way back.
Ford Bronco Throwback Thursday!!! Let's see those trade-ins vs what you have now photos!!! Bronco.JPG

Ford Bronco Throwback Thursday!!! Let's see those trade-ins vs what you have now photos!!! broncoii

Ford Bronco Throwback Thursday!!! Let's see those trade-ins vs what you have now photos!!! BRONCOIIs
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dude, you didn't ditch the Gen 1 did you!?!?!?
Unfortunately, yes. Sold it to a guy in California who was on the SVT Gen 1 forum that had a couple already. It was getting tough to find parts since that had many special suspension and drivetrain parts. I wasn’t driving it much and it was too nice to just sit. I took advantage of the fact someone really wanted it and I owned it for 25 years and it was time for it to find a new home.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This: 2022 JL 6 speed with 4.88's
Ford Bronco Throwback Thursday!!! Let's see those trade-ins vs what you have now photos!!! MtnJeep (2)

To this:
Ford Bronco Throwback Thursday!!! Let's see those trade-ins vs what you have now photos!!! Moab

I love the Bronco but really really miss the Jeep, wish I'd kept it and had both!

Last edited:

JodyT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2016 F150 Supercrew to 2023 Bronco Outerbanks (Wanted to down size a bit plus love the body style of the Bronco.
Ford Bronco Throwback Thursday!!! Let's see those trade-ins vs what you have now photos!!! F150 to Bronco

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, yes. Sold it to a guy in California who was on the SVT Gen 1 forum that had a couple already. It was getting tough to find parts since that had many special suspension and drivetrain parts. I wasn’t driving it much and it was too nice to just sit. I took advantage of the fact someone really wanted it and I owned it for 25 years and it was time for it to find a new home.
Dang man but I get it. I had a 93 Cobra and wanted a 93 Lightning at the time so bad. Bought the Cobra for $18,600 off the showroom floor at the time, sold it...Now I look at the prices at Barrett and Mecum and kick myself in the nutz!

Awesome "Kool-Door" (2-door) you got there buddy, congratz!

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dang man but I get it. I had a 93 Cobra and wanted a 93 Lightning at the time so bad. Bought the Cobra for $18,600 off the showroom floor at the time, sold it...Now I look at the prices at Barrett and Mecum and kick myself in the nutz!

I got mine through the Ford plan so I think it was around that same price. I sold it 25 years later for more than I paid for it. Had I kept it a few more years and sold it in 22 instead of 20 I probably could have added an easy 10K to that. It was in mint condition which it was hard to drive knowing it could not be replaced with the way the idiots drive today.

SMB

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This: 2022 JL 6 speed with 44.88's
Ford Bronco Throwback Thursday!!! Let's see those trade-ins vs what you have now photos!!! F150 to Bronco

To this:

I love the Bronco but really really miss the Jeep, wish I'd kept it and had both!
Some days I miss my jeep too! My neck sure feels better in the bronco though :'D

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks on the 2 door Heritage. I never thought it was going to be three years from selling the Lightning to getting the 2 door Bronco. I originally reserved a Base thinking I'd get a BaseManSquatch but when they finally got around to configuring things, that wasn't an option the first year and I really wanted the mid package with the intelligent access and a manual transmission. So I changed my order to a Badlands High and after that never got scheduled becasue of the allocation monkey business, Ford allowed us old timers to change our orders to a Heritage. I feel pretty lucky at this point after finally getting it. They didn't make many 2 door versions. Of course that puts me in somewhat of the same situation I had with the Lightning but not as many specialty parts as the Lightning. But so far, they have made a lot less 2 door Heritages than they made 95 Lightnings.

Sponsored

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A little late but here goes anyway (flashback Friday?)
From this:
Ford Bronco Throwback Thursday!!! Let's see those trade-ins vs what you have now photos!!! IMG_20180826_134819

Didn't want to get rid of it but they offered me stupid money so WTH

To this:
Ford Bronco Throwback Thursday!!! Let's see those trade-ins vs what you have now photos!!! PXL_20220723_190749452

And for consolation:
Ford Bronco Throwback Thursday!!! Let's see those trade-ins vs what you have now photos!!! PXL_20230401_194317495
Ford Bronco Throwback Thursday!!! Let's see those trade-ins vs what you have now photos!!! PXL_20230820_185150296

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

KABQ