DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m such a nut that a color choice is so hard.

I want to love VB as I think it’s the only “fun” bright color (Ford should have included Grabber Lime, Grabber Yellow and Twister Orange from the Gate)
a la yellow Rangers from Baywatch...

but then part of me says I’m not 20yo and this isn’t a WRX....
Im not 20 either and my WRXs were both gray which is why I wanted to step outside my comfort zone with VB. I still like Carbonized Gray though:)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Carolina Jim

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
why I wanted to step outside my comfort zone with VB
I reserved an Iconic Black Diamond...but VB keeps calling to me. The color certainly does shout, but it would pick up interior BD accents...and if I felt it wasn't shouting loud enough, there's always the possibility of a white top.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK...I know we have the wrong horse modeling for us here, so use a little imagination. Antimatter & Area 51 may be distant cousins, but VB doesn't try to play mind games - you know exactly what you're looking at. Pairings?? The MIC top might work; but since Ford settled on a dark grey, I'd have to see it. But a retro white top will certainly turn heads.

1596470550448.png

1596470595593.png

1596470966021.png

OK...I know we have the wrong horse modeling for us here, so use a little imagination. Antimatter & Area 51 may be distant cousins, but VB doesn't try to play mind games - you know exactly what you're looking at. Pairings?? The MIC top might work; but since Ford settled on a dark grey, I'd have to see it. But a retro white top will certainly turn heads.

1596470550448.png

1596470595593.png

1596470966021.png
They should have went with grabber blue it’s avaible for the Mach e all of us 21guys that wanted it watch it be available for my 22 I love the cactus gray I’m getting but if grabber blue was avaible it would have been a no brainer

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to order VB but I am getting a 2DR Badlands and I am not sure about the VB on the inside door with all the orange trim?

What do others think?

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Metallic thread 0D64B987-DC56-4F9D-8326-F3E826A0150E

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I reserved an Iconic Black Diamond...but VB keeps calling to me. The color certainly does shout, but it would pick up interior BD accents...and if I felt it wasn't shouting loud enough, there's always the possibility of a white top.
That's my build!

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I want to order VB but I am getting a 2DR Badlands and I am not sure about the VB on the inside door with all the orange trim?

What do others think?
Yup, these are Florida Gator colors, and I refuse. VB if I go base, and I won't even allow passengers in if they're wearing Orange.

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do others think?

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Metallic thread 0D64B987-DC56-4F9D-8326-F3E826A0150E
This is my build - and while the seats are stiched in orange I'm afraid the grab handles are more yellow, but I can swap those out later. (someone at Ford needs their eyes checked for cyber orange) I'm going to slap a Boise St. Bronco static cling on the rear windshield and be good to go lol. Not the exact blue but close enough for me lol.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm three decades removed from 20 . . . and I am going Velocity Blue and looking forward to loving it.
I am not far from celebrating my third 20th birthday either. VB Badlands (if I couldn't get a manual, I would be right there with you on a WT (the black emblem and the black hood graphic against the VB is about a fun as it gets, considering the other choices are black, white, gray, hemorrhoid red, and school bus for the most part.)

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am not far from celebrating my third 20th birthday either. VB Badlands (if I couldn't get a manual, I would be right there with you on a WT (the black emblem and the black hood graphic against the VB is about a fun as it gets, considering the other choices are black, white, gray, hemorrhoid red, and school bus for the most part.)
Which ones hemorrhoid red?
Sponsored