John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
The bottoms are removable. literally 2 secs. the backs stationary.
Sponsored

Sarge104

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
19 FR, 13 VB, 95 GS MH, 00 HE
Occupation
County Cemetery District, SAR volunteer
The bottoms are removable. literally 2 secs. the backs stationary.
Thanks, that is what I thought. Just wanted to confirm. Not being able to remove the back isn't an issue since I can put a gear holder over the headrest for my SAR gear.

Danger Ranger 09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford ranger
I sat in the back of a super cab today at my local dealer. I was able to sit behind myself at 5 10.

OP
OP
Eric

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on ranger
Vehicle Showcase
They finally got a super cab at my local dealer
Dealer told me 12 /16 weeks when I ordered before Christmas
Won’t be long now
I hope !

Tinsoldieroh

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had an'86, a '94, and an '05. Left with wife's jeep until the '19 arrives
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Quick question on the Supercabs, in the videos on fords website in regards to the back seat there is shown a two seat option on the fold up portion...will link when I find it again. Has anyone seen this in the wild?

Edit, never mind the video I saw...I just popped in to the three sixty view of my build and see two separate seats...going back to my original question does this mean they fold up separately...that would be nice.

Edit 2: https://owner.ford.com/support/how-tos/interior/seats/under-seat-storage.html Of course it shows both seats out when the video cuts away. I am hoping it is like my 00 Nissan that I'm replacing so I can stow my gear on a flat surface and still cram an extra passenger if needed.
Driver side has scissors jack in it, you can probably stuff gloves or a couple of flares, passenger side is same size and has room for my hitch and ball and pin. Probably can put some rags in also.

Sarge104

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Received my Mustang card in the mail today. Very excited to see when my vehicle sticker finally shows up on the vin tracker. Had a chance to crawl around a SuperCrew XLT that the dealer had brought in. Couple of nitpicks, being color blind I had a hard time seeing if the vehicle had heated seats, the buttons red seat icon blended in with the black button for me at least. Secondly I saw the fuel pressure regulator was kinda bolted on hap-haphazardly over the final spark plug, not the worst, (believe me, changing #6 plug on my 00 Nissan used two u-joints and some cursing, don't get me started on the valve covers...) but kinda looked after thought-ish. Will sneak some pictures up when I get a moment after work tonight.

*Edit*
Pictures of the vehicle I violated during my visit. Sorry for the horrible sticker picture.

KIMG0389[1].JPG

KIMG0392[1].JPG

KIMG0390[1].JPG

KIMG0391[1].JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eric

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I got a vin # and may 12 delivery date
There’s hope for me yet
Xlt super cab white sport loaded

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
I got a vin # and may 12 delivery date
There’s hope for me yet
Xlt super cab white sport loaded
Me too, but I'm back to "in processing" this morning:crazy:
10:30 AM Update... back to 64 Days to delivery.... Go figger!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eric

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I’m getting count down days and processing 56 to go my guess in about a month it will show in production and than things should start to move
Let see who gets theirs first
Good luck

Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger CrewCab 4x4 301A
My dealer said last week that he can't order a super cab as Ford stopped accepting order to focus on the Crew Cab?

OP
OP
Eric

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on ranger
Vehicle Showcase
May 5 delivery date moved up from May 12
Extra cabs from any manufacturer is hard to get especially if you want to load um up
I could go get an xl right now or a crew cab

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
My dealer said last week that he can't order a super cab as Ford stopped accepting order to focus on the Crew Cab?
Might be true, might not. You could try a different dealer to see if you get the same answer. They're definitely making a lot fewer super cabs, and it can be a real pain to find one optioned the way you want. (But other manufacturers will never sell you a short cab in certain trims, so Ford is still coming out ahead on this.) Good luck.

OP
OP
Eric

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Truck in production
May 5th delivery

fordman89

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCab, 2014 Ford Mustang GT
Question for all the SuperCab owners. My SuperCab arrived at the dealer yesterday and I'm picking it up later this week. Went to check it out tonight and it looks great. Here's my question: is there supposed to be a cup holder between the rear seats?? Mine does not have it, but it looks like there should be one. Also, I feel like the few pictures on Ford's website show it. You're input (and pictures if possible) is appreciated!

Sarge104

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Question for all the SuperCab owners. My SuperCab arrived at the dealer yesterday and I'm picking it up later this week. Went to check it out tonight and it looks great. Here's my question: is there supposed to be a cup holder between the rear seats?? Mine does not have it, but it looks like there should be one. Also, I feel like the few pictures on Ford's website show it. You're input (and pictures if possible) is appreciated!
Still waiting on mine, expecting it to arrive on the 10th *drool*! I believe the cup holders on in the doors on the super cab if there are any, I cannot get in the back seat in the 360 view of my vin tracker. The Super Crew had the drop down cup holders between the seats.
Sponsored