Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe, maybe not. MIC top might be different to accommodate the new frame bracing. Modules in my mind will be somewhat different due to the Raptor's different dashboard electronics. There is not enough officially published detailed Raptor specs to declare that. If so, that's still only a 1% overlap in terms of overall parts bill-of-material. Plus with only ~3000 Raptors to be built in '22, the impact to any supply chain is negligible.
I don't have an issue with people getting Raptors before I get my Badlands but do have an issue with people getting a Raptor that has a later timestamp than my Badlands which I've already seen posted here by 12 hours.

I also HIGHLY doubt 3000 Raptors will be built in 2022, more like 1000 if we're lucky. just watch.
Sponsored

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't have an issue with people getting Raptors before I get my Badlands but do have an issue with people getting a Raptor that has a later timestamp than my Badlands which I've already seen posted here by 12 hours.

I also HIGHLY doubt 3000 Raptors will be built in 2022, more like 1000 if we're lucky. just watch.
Not sure what your time stamp is, but I think it safe to say that most of the hand raisers and FE roll-overs agree that we all should have had Broncos 7 or 8 months ago.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure what your time stamp is, but I think it safe to say that most of the hand raisers and FE roll-overs agree that we all should have had Broncos 7 or 8 months ago.
everybody that reserved the first few hours should have had their Bronco 7 or 8 months ago regardless of trim or how much money was tossed at it.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I guarantee my reservation was before yours.
Sam
It’s very Ford like to have a line and then completely ignore that line and offer people cut the line passes. Then offer people cut the line passes if they only wanted certain variants. Then open up a 2nd line for anyone who was already in line but wanted to give them more money to jump the line.
II have a 07/13/2020 reservation, 1st hour the reservations systems was live. So when mine gets scheduled I won't feel bad for anyone that's been waiting on a Bronco with a reservation date of 07/14/2020 or later.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They should be focusing on getting up to date with the regular Broncos before taking parts from those of us that have been waiting for two years to build Bronco Raptors.
I've been waiting longer than you, I chose to switch to a Raptor, what's your problem?

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sam

II have a 07/13/2020 reservation, 1st hour the reservations systems was live. So when mine gets scheduled I won't feel bad for anyone that's been waiting on a Bronco with a reservation date of 07/14/2020 or later.
That’s great and changes nothing about what i said. Here’s a round of applause for you getting a Bronco finally though.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1648085205557

BSMBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sharing an update here in case others fall in this boat. Dealer did respond that the error detail was "Errors 1-M329-STANDARD GRAPHIC NOT AVAILABLE - PLEASE CHOOSE NO GRAPHIC (50A) OR UPGRADED GRAPHIC (50D).

So, heads up. It was a simple pick on this and things appear to have my order back in queue to be picked up. Now if only I could be made aware of an error holding up an entire order proactively instead of having to discover it on my own ...
=Mordraq
Interesting. I may be in the same boat. Did you handle this through the dealer or the customer service line?

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

?? In the hell did this thread turn into?? Angry this and pissed off that.

I’m an early res and have NO issues with anyone that got a GT and went after a Raptor as I wanted one too but sadly wasn’t selected.

Sure, there are some non early reservation/no reservation peeps that got lucky, have a friend or have too much $$ and can buy their way ahead of people but SO F’ing what!

Mercia Baby!!

Congrats to those with a build week…good luck to those still waiting.

Sponsored

Kfmathern

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been waiting longer than you, I chose to switch to a Raptor, what's your problem?
I've been waiting since day 3 one or two days is not a big deal. Enjoy your raptor

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Maybe, maybe not. MIC top might be different to accommodate the new frame bracing. Modules in my mind will be somewhat different due to the Raptor's different dashboard electronics. There is not enough officially published detailed Raptor specs to declare that. If so, that's still only a 1% overlap in terms of overall parts bill-of-material. Plus with only ~3000 Raptors to be built in '22, the impact to any supply chain is negligible.
It’s not. Several of the interviews said the the Mic is the same top as current MIC2.0

AK Dcoy

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
tried to change the wheels on mine and dealer replied it was already scheduled for production. Backdoor link says 5/16

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1648085205557
My back door link hasn’t worked in months, and I can’t get diddly out my dealer. Can you post your source?

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It’s not. Several of the interviews said the the Mic is the same top as current MIC2.0
That's interesting (and I hope it's true). Do you recall who the interviews were with? I've talked to several roof rack manufacturers that are waiting until they can take measurements off a production Raptor before they offer products for it, so there is apparently some doubt across the aftermarket on that point.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ7/F250/F550 4x4 RV/Porsche Panamera/CanAm X3 RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a curious thought.. the window stickers on the other models show them producing around 2000 per day. (It shows the order in the sequence for that blend date). If they’re building raptors at that pace, and we’re guessing 3-5,000, could they knock them all out in a few days? It will be interesting to see when the first window stickers drop.
Sponsored