Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

ME EITHER, BEEN TRYING THAT LINK FOR 2 DAYS
The chat link worked on my cell phone on Cell data but was getting blocked on every Wi-Fi server I tried.

Once I put my cell on data only, it worked great
Sponsored

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My Raptor did not get scheduled. I was a GT winner but the order isnt tied to that reservation. I have the base graphic, and FP is telling me my order is clean. Is the graphic part of a shortage?

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My Raptor did not get scheduled. I was a GT winner but the order isnt tied to that reservation. I have the base graphic, and FP is telling me my order is clean. Is the graphic part of a shortage?
I don't think the graphic is part of the shortage. There was a bug not allowing some people to add it to orders. The orange seat belts had the same issue for a few days.

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma nightshade 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ve got the same problem. I just emailed ford performance that my Raptor should’ve been tied to a reservation #, but my local ford rep didn’t change it over. Jockeying for position any way I can, lol.

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve got the same problem. I just emailed ford performance that my Raptor should’ve been tied to a reservation #, but my local ford rep didn’t change it over. Jockeying for position any way I can, lol.
Im not sure if this is a problem more than it is a positive. My thinking is that we are still getting a raptor, and we get to keep our reservation to use in the future for something else. Im not sure though if this changes anything else.

Sponsored

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't think the graphic is part of the shortage. There was a bug not allowing some people to add it to orders. The orange seat belts had the same issue for a few days.
Dealer just reached out to me to say that the Raptor will no longer have the standard "Raptor" graphic as an option - only the big upgraded graphic or Graphic Delete - no middle option. Lame - went with graphic delete instead
Anyone else hear this?

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Im not sure if this is a problem more than it is a positive. My thinking is that we are still getting a raptor, and we get to keep our reservation to use in the future for something else. Im not sure though if this changes anything else.
They are currently building my original reservation, a loaded Wildtrac. Dealer won’t let me keep both, and I still have to take delivery of the Wildtrac in May.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone else hear this?
I could be wrong but I would be shocked if it was. Some more info would be great because I think almost everyone is willing to drop that graphic if it creates a constraint.

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They are currently building my original reservation, a loaded Wildtrac. Dealer won’t let me keep both, and I still have to take delivery of the Wildtrac in May.
Makes sense. Let me know if you find out how to get that reservation tied into your raptor order. Mine is still just a reservation though, so I could probably use it if its not being used this time.

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Makes sense. Let me know if you find out how to get that reservation tied into your raptor order. Mine is still just a reservation though, so I could probably use it if its not being used this time.
[/. Will the dealership let you build and keep the reservation?
You have two golden tickets!

Sponsored

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just one golden ticket. Its on a reservation that has never been converted to an order. I don't think they used my reservation for my raptor order, so im wondering if I will get to keep the reservation if its not used.

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just one golden ticket. Its on a reservation that has never been converted to an order. I don't think they used my reservation for my raptor order, so im wondering if I will get to keep the reservation if its not used.
That’d be awesome if you could eventually convert the reservation.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That’d be awesome if you could eventually convert the reservation.
I thought all reservations had to be converted to orders by March 8 or they couldn't be submitted anymore?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I asked my dealer about this and this was his response. And he also sent an email they received Monday showing with vehicle had constraints and the Bronco/Warthog was not on it.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1648167687599

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1648167704294

I had the standard Raptor graphic on my build, and the dealer called me this morning, and said it had to either be deleted or upgraded, as the standard graphic was not available and was holding up my build. I deleted it.