Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're rolling out our latest gadget - The Laptop Mount designed exclusively for your Ford Bronco (2021-2024 models), and we're kicking things off with a 10% discount just for you!

Why You'll Love It:

• Tailor-Made for Broncos: Fits like a glove in 2door/4door models.
• Stay Cool: Dual fan setup to keep your laptop chill.
• Adjust on the Go: Multiple joints and a telescopic pole for the perfect angle.
• Quick Setup: Easy to install and remove, no fuss.
• Built to Last: Premium materials for durability and stability.

Perfect for road trips, work, or any adventure. Make your Bronco smarter and safer for your tech.

Discount Code: 10OJUQCC
Timing: Starts on May 11, 2024, at 6:00 AM PDT and ends on May 31, 2024, at 11:59 PM PDT.

🛒🔜Learn More About It:https://bit.ly/4dHTYyc

BA-C1237V02-海报240511.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks nice solid and sturdy but I have yet to need laptop access while under motion.

I admit to pulling off the interstate into a Cracker Barrel parking lot to handle a business emergency requiring my laptop but if my Bronco gets to the point of needing my Torque II app I will use a tablet

OP
OP
BA OffRoad

BA OffRoad

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks nice solid and sturdy but I have yet to need laptop access while under motion.

I admit to pulling off the interstate into a Cracker Barrel parking lot to handle a business emergency requiring my laptop but if my Bronco gets to the point of needing my Torque II app I will use a tablet
Hi! The Vehicle Laptop Mount is a neat solution for keeping your car organized. For Bronco owners, this means no more holding onto your laptop or tablet or leaving it on the seat. Our mount also has a cool feature - a quiet cooling system to keep your devices cool, especially useful right now. While it might not be necessary for off-road adventures, it's perfect for daily use or weekend camping trips. :thumbsup: