jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
About 15 years ago (pre-nav days, at least for me)I took a wrong turn between Aspen and Colorado Springs and wound up in Cripple Creek. The wife and I, with five kids in the Suburban and a bunch of bikes on back, consulted o.
When we were in Cripple Creek I decided to take the "Shelf Road" south all the way to Canon City.! What a rough ride in my F-350 Super Duty 4x4.! Thought the dash was gonna fall in our laps.! That was 22 years ago and that truck still does not have a single rattle in it. Love me some Ford F-series.!
Sponsored

Ggerobb

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 jeep grand cherokee laredo, 2022 bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Insert oj meme here...............

Kyukidoeric

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (former 69 & 77 Bronco owner)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last night in Cripple Creek, Colorado...

The suspect, identified as Ronald Andert, is charged with vehicular eluding, trespass, reckless endangerment, and motor vehicle trespass. Several of the charges are felonies. As of Monday night, Andert was in jail being held on a $50,000 bond.

I had to open this to see if it was a whit colored Bronco....

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last night in Cripple Creek, Colorado...

The suspect, identified as Ronald Andert, is charged with vehicular eluding, trespass, reckless endangerment, and motor vehicle trespass. Several of the charges are felonies. As of Monday night, Andert was in jail being held on a $50,000 bond.

I'm not dumb enough to run from the cops, well, not anymore, but if I was, and I'm driving my Bronco, I would leave them in the dust or the mud off-road.
Sponsored