First Name
Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't have a rail car number, dealer keeps informing me that he doesn't have such info.

But my WT was built same day as yours with exact same ETA. I'm hoping that mine was on the same shipment as yours. That would be great news. If I could get it before Friday - I'd be over the moon.

Thanks for the info, and here's hoping you'll be sitting behind the wheel in a matter of days.
I called CSX again a few minutes ago, and my railcar has been "emptied and released by the customer". Hopefully you are on the same train, and your railcar was emptied too! Seems to be moving much faster this go around, so I sent the kids outside to empty my trade-in vehicle haha.
Sponsored

Spedkilz

Base
First Name
Brian Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm so confused right now. So my window sticker said convoy. Then found out it was on a train. Car# TTGX995633, that arrived in Memphis on Friday. Now I can't find anything on it.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm so confused right now. So my window sticker said convoy. Then found out it was on a train. Car# TTGX995633, that arrived in Memphis on Friday. Now I can't find anything on it.
Arrived doesn't mean "arrived at final destination" to be clear -- that simply means it's arrived at a railyard/depot/station of some sort. It's possible your railcar is waiting to be switched to another train, offloaded and emptied, etc.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello and just curious. I just was able to pull up my WS and the date changed once again to todays date. 11/24 ,11/25, 12/2(actual build date) 12/12 and now 12/13. What can you make if anything of this? Have you noticed the constant changing of yours?🥳

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For my CA friends wondering how their railcar gets from UP to BNSF lines, to their railyard and what not -- there's a great arcgis site for the CA rail system. Uncheck everything except for "California Railroad Alignments" on the left sidebar, and you can click the individual black lines to see which line is owned by which railroad, which railroads operate on the line, and any passenger overlap.

Unfortunately it looks like most of the BNSF lines in CA are shared with Amtrak 🥲

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=010cb07a67a4437f9db5e72090adb0dc
HA! What about west coast friends... I found that site! it's great! been using it with BNSF to track mine.

Sponsored

Spedkilz

Base
First Name
Brian Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Arrived doesn't mean "arrived at final destination" to be clear -- that simply means it's arrived at a railyard/depot/station of some sort. It's possible your railcar is waiting to be switched to another train, offloaded and emptied, etc.
Saturday it said the car was empty. I'm guessing it was waiting on a truck. Dealer also called me today to say that it was in Memphis.

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was stuck in Minot. ND since Thursday. (Badlands country, go figure). But it looks like it's on the move again finally. No ETA. My dealer said the DORA originally showed 12/25.
TTGX603929

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My WS changed a few times: first 11/15, then 11/22, 11/30, and now it's 12/07 sitting on a railcar at MAP. I feel like each time it was relevant to the process, blend date, build date, entering QC rework event, etc.
Hello and just curious. I just was able to pull up my WS and the date changed once again to todays date. 11/24 ,11/25, 12/2(actual build date) 12/12 and now 12/13. What can you make if anything of this? Have you noticed the constant changing of yours?🥳

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HA! What about west coast friends... I found that site! it's great! been using it with BNSF to track mine.
I haven't looked for a PNW specific ones -- I've only found the rendered maps from BNSF and UP which aren't very helpful when it comes to finding all the different places things can get stuck 🥲

Reactions: JAC

Cold_steel

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Denver area bound 2 door is on TTGX992868 - last update as in Nebraska. Still due in to the destination yard in Colorado tomorrow... hope it doesnt sit in the yard forever!

Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any myUPRR users wanna check to see if a pair of railcars have suddenly popped up on the UP lines? TTGX983336, TTGX704894 are currently in Bakersfield, CA on BNSF but I have a hunch we're being moved over to the UP for our final leg to Benicia, CA

BroncoShelby

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition,BMW 650 Convert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco was unloaded off the train 2 hours away from me last Thursday, still waiting to be loaded onto a truck.

F8E9F9D5-55F8-4D1D-AC15-5346DA7DFD18.png
This ×100

Besides waiting for a VIN.. waiting to take a vehicle (you reserved a year ago) home that is hours or minutes away is the hardest part. I wish Ford could have hit this last part out of the park. Maybe they could let the dealer use that 1K customer money to hire a private transport to get your Bronco to you once it is only minutes or hours away. If these convoy drivers are this overworked no wonder some of our Broncos show up with battle scars.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't looked for a PNW specific ones -- I've only found the rendered maps from BNSF and UP which aren't very helpful when it comes to finding all the different places things can get stuck 🥲
honestly, was only giving you a small rash of crap.... in good fun.

I've only used the site to locate detailed rail maps.... it shows more stops verses only looking at the BNSF (auto) route map.

Speaking of which, just logged into work and low and behold! I departed Cutbank, MT at 456PM.... holy smoke it's making good distance today!!!

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

honestly, was only giving you a small rash of crap.... in good fun.

I've only used the site to locate detailed rail maps.... it shows more stops verses only looking at the BNSF (auto) route map.

Speaking of which, just logged into work and low and behold! I departed Cutbank, MT at 456PM.... holy smoke it's making good distance today!!!
My good luck streak seems to have run out — my bronco made it all the way from Kansas to California over the weekend, but now it’s been in Southern California without an update for 6 hours 🥲 really hoping it makes it here before my holiday travel plans

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My good luck streak seems to have run out — my bronco made it all the way from Kansas to California over the weekend, but now it’s been in Southern California without an update for 6 hours 🥲 really hoping it makes it here before my holiday travel plans
Nah, you have good luck... you're just not as patient... I'm only calling about every 12 hours or so... which means I'll be looking for another status update around 5am tomorrow morning... and in the meantime... working and analizing the route maps trying to figure out just how far it's traveling or could travel! LOL

Agreed, I would love to have my Bronco before Christmas!! that would be the best present ever!
Sponsored