Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I havenā€™t been adulting well during this delivery process either. More like a toddler with a temper tantrum.
The bonus is my husband is shit at hiding packages that come in for Christmas and by that I mean, Iā€™m hauling them off the porch myself, but thereā€™s been at least three from Ford that I know are on my accessories wish list. So something bronco related showed up this week.. still wish it was my actual car, but thankful nonetheless!

rightknot

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas Cross Sport, F1504x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine arrived on Dec 9th. Still in the rail yard a week later.
Mine is the same! Sitting in Baldwin yard since 12/09 šŸ˜­

Sponsored

47Driver

Big Bend
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@47Driver
Your train is departing at 2100. You transfer in Pine Bluff, AR ETA 12/16 @ 1320 to another train (to be assigned). Final ETA has been updated too! It's looking good for Christmas.
1639615291714.png
Awesome news!! Bumped my ETA up a day or two. Christmas may come early after all.

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m about 43 hours away from my final drop off In Mira Loma. Itā€™s 10 miles from my house but I hear it takes 2 to 3 days for it to be picked up and dropped off. I wish I could just go and pick it up with an employee and drive it to the dealer.
Im in So Cal, my Bronco has been in Mira Loma since Monday and it's still sitting there! Oh the pain!

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m about 43 hours away from my final drop off In Mira Loma. Itā€™s 10 miles from my house but I hear it takes 2 to 3 days for it to be picked up and dropped off. I wish I could just go and pick it up with an employee and drive it to the dealer.
Also, my dealer said best case 3 days and worse case 2 weeks to get from Mira Loma to Orange County. He said they have no control and there is no rhyme or reason.

BroncoShelby

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition,BMW 650 Convert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, my dealer said best case 3 days and worse case 2 weeks to get from Mira Loma to Orange County. He said they have no control and there is no rhyme or reason.
Its rough.... I've been sitting in a railyard for 9 days. You can't track, you can't trace and there seems to be nothing the dealer can do. This also seems to the time the Broncos pick up shipping damage. It seems some areas are worse than others. I've noticed Broncos in VA, GA, TX, and SoCal/Vegas seem to sit the longest.

Sponsored

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The gm at my dealership said he has had a blue bronco there for 2 months he canā€™t sell to customer yet cause it has the airbag recall and ford has no fix for it yet
If that dealer is in N. Texas then itā€™s mine. Been sitting there since 10/21.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If that dealer is in N. Texas then itā€™s mine. Been sitting there since 10/21.
What I donā€™t understand is how is there no fix for it yet why canā€™t they just replace your airbag there must be more to the design they didnā€™t think about or something