• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York 2.3L Procal Ford Performance Tuner - Price drop

Narrator

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr bAsEsQuAtCh
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Performance Procal unit with all accessories. Purchased from Lethal for my '22 2.3l last year. $575 $475, I'll handle shipping.

Got as far as installing the software on my laptop. Ended up trading in the Bronco before bothering to find a shop that would do the "install" for the warranty. Did not register to the vehicle, can confirm with screenshots of the software if you want. Any questions, let me know. Thanks for looking!

Ford Bronco 2.3L Procal Ford Performance Tuner - Price drop 1000006490
Ford Bronco 2.3L Procal Ford Performance Tuner - Price drop 1000006488
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Narrator

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr bAsEsQuAtCh
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bump for visibility and some clarification.

Ford Performance has been making it difficult to get a straight answer about the voucher code on this. Yes, the one in the box was used to download the flashing software. That's really pretty much all it's for. The software has no connection to the box code for the actual install, nor the flashing process as far as I can tell. They said over the phone that they would generate a new one for the next guy, but I did want to get that in writing. I have not received an email reply from them yet.

At the end of the day, I would be happy to transfer the entire Ford Performance account I made to a potential buyer's email address. Hell, I'd even send a flash drive with the software install in the box. Note: you can actually just straight up download it without a login from here: https://performanceparts.ford.com/download/ I see the exact same download target from my account, logged in or not.

I realize sale of a "used" tuner requires a rather substantial degree of trust, so hopefully this can put some minds at ease.