• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2 Door Badlands Non-Squatch DELIVERED & SOLD

DaddyMuffin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two convertibles, a station wagon, and a bus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi All -

I’m holding an order for a 2-Door Badlands that has been built and is supposedly shipping out to SoCal for delivery very soon (E-mail from Ford indicates delivery between April 16-April 22).

I’m also holding a second order for a 4-Door Badlands that will deliver any day (should have it by end of next week at the latest). I’m planning on keeping the 4-Door and don’t want two Broncos.

Fellow long haulers get priority but if you‘re interested, shout. I really don’t want to hand my order to the dealer.

2 Door Badlands
Pepper Red
2.3L
Manual
Upgraded Non-Squatch
High
Roof Rails

Ford Bronco 2 Door Badlands Non-Squatch DELIVERED & SOLD 72D175E6-6344-43E5-8FB8-0AF38A3E9B20
Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks identical to what I have had on order since Jan 2021 except the color. It seems like you have DM inactive on your profile.

OP
OP

DaddyMuffin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all -

If it wasn’t clear, I’m not looking to make anything on this. I’m just looking to help out other forum members having trouble getting their ride. And keep the dealer from making an ADM windfall.

This order should qualify for price protection and I’ve got a signed order at MSRP. So I think so long as I’m the buyer, a back to back wouldn‘t need to pay anything more than CA tax.

Devil is always in the detail but I’m happy to try and help out.

OP
OP

DaddyMuffin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh and I think I fixed the DM thing so that should work now.

Sponsored

Bronco Bob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 1994 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F 250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I messaged You.