• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania 2 Door Bronco Badlands (manual) for sale

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone,

My original dealer placed an order on my behalf without my consent years ago and I was able to transfer my reservation and place a new order with @DealerInsider. Well, unbeknownst to me, my unmodified 2door Badlands arrived in Pittsburgh a few days ago. I’ve been mulling over what to do with it because I want what I ordered (2 door, black, auto, lux, upgraded non-sas rims, 2.7) and this is (2 door, A51, manual, no updated packages). I still have my order with Horsham.

I don’t want to give the shitty dealer a sale nor allow them to add ADM on it if I let it go to them. I’m also not really interested in selling it to a used dealer or CarGuru/AutoTrader/eBay. Is anyone here interested in a mutual agreement that benefits all parties? If I purchase it today it would take about a month to receive the title so max I’ll put a couple hundred miles on it.

Pics attached. My number is (412) 609-9704 or message me here if interested.

I’m not looking to make a ton of money on this, just looking to cover taxes and fees and find a good new homeowner for it so that the dealer doesn’t.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco Badlands (manual) for sale F53BAB8E-37BE-4459-82B5-D825027D9506

Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco Badlands (manual) for sale 67F09520-0F98-461D-BA53-8413B460F709
Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco Badlands (manual) for sale E05FF3BE-EE3A-463E-AD23-DAF4AAE09201
Ford Bronco 2 Door Bronco Badlands (manual) for sale BF1108F0-E492-4242-8AFA-A81BC382B6C2
Sponsored

Last edited:

white_dc

First Name
b
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Good looking truck even if it wasn’t what you ordered. Good luck and hopefully you receive your correct order soon. I can tell you first hand you won’t be happy settling instead of waiting for what you want.