• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida For Sale -- 2022 Black Diamond -- 2 Door -- 7 Speed Manual -- $47k ono

ecartaya

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Daimond 2 dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Greetings community

This is my heavily optioned out 2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond - 7 Speed Manual - Cactus Gray - Marine Vinyl Interior -- 11,000 miles

Google Drive with High Resolution Pics. -- Please Review Pics Here

All the Upgrades:
-OEM Ford ProTune w/ Rev Matching and Upgraded HP and Torque Installed by ASE Technician and Recorded to Ford
  • Improved throttle response throughout RPM range
  • Down-shift rev matching for manual transmission equipped vehicles
  • Peak torque = 385 lb.-ft. at 3,500 RPM
  • Peak power = 330 HP at 5,500 RPM
  • Ability to change tire size up to BFG 37x12.5R17 KO2 size (579 revolutions per mile) [Additional modifications required]
  • Ability to change axle/FDU ratio up to 5.38
  • Enables upgrade of M190 to M210 front drive unit by reconfiguring DLCM module
  • For U.S. and Canadian vehicles
  • 3 year/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician
-Tow Package
-Diode Dynamics Fog Lights Connected to Stock Auxiliary Switches
-34 Inch BF Goodrich Tires
-Mud Flaps
-Rock Rails
-JCR Tailgate Table
-Blacked Out Seat Covers
-Ford OEM Roof Rack

Please take a look and let me know what other questions or information I can provide. I'd be happy to do video call to show the truck.
Sponsored

Last edited: