• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona 2-Door Bronco Hoist-a-top Power Hardtop Removal System Brand New in Box

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BRONCO TOP HOIST | FORD BRONCO MIC HOIST A TOP POWER HARDTOP REMOVAL SYSTEM × 1
6' Corded Remote / Red / 2 Door

My plans have changed and I no longer need this. I purchased it new from Lange Originals when I purchased my Bronco. It has been in the box ever since. Original price was $600 with tax/shipping. Would prefer to sell locally in the Phoenix Metro area to avoid shipping costs. $475 cash takes it. Please see the specs at the Lange website: https://langeoriginals.com/products...-mic-hoist-a-top-power-hardtop-removal-system.

I live in Gilbert but can meet 1/2 way if it helps. I would prefer not to ship. $475 cash.

Top Lift 4.jpg

Top Lift 3.jpg

Top Lift 2.jpg

Top Lift 1.jpg
Sponsored