Sponsored

2 Door Yellowstone Orders - anyone have VIN yet?

0FFR0AD

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage Limited 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Anyone on here have an order for that? Do you have a VIN yet?
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Pretty sure they're vaporware!

Ford Bronco 2 Door Yellowstone Orders - anyone have VIN yet? kevin-spacey-and-like-that-hes-gone

Seriously, I haven't seen anyone with a 2 door YS delivered yet or have anything more than a Verbal šŸ¤” from the dealer for their allocation.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They can't be "ordered" like a regular Bronco. Only 983* will be allocated to the 3000+ dealers across the country. You will have to find a dealer with an allocation and get them to agree to sell it to you at hopefully not an insane mark-up.

*Assuming there is an even split between REB and YS.

OP
OP
0FFR0AD

0FFR0AD

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage Limited 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

They can't be "ordered" like a regular Bronco. Only 983(?) will be allocated to the 3000+ dealers across the country. You will have to find a dealer with an allocation and get them to agree to sell it to you at hopefully not an insane mark-up.
I have one on order but no VIN yet. Was just curious if any others did. What would you consider a not insane markup?

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have one on order but no VIN yet. Was just curious if any others did. What would you consider a not insane markup?
Considering I paid under invoice for my Broncos I would be very hesitant to pay over sticker. However, I understand the rarity of this vehicle and would go $5k over, but that is just me.

And as far as your order, so your dealer has already confirmed they will receive an allocation for a MY24 2-door HEL in YS? If so congrats, but understand you are in for a long wait. The MY23 2-doors HEL's were severely delayed and scheduling has yet to take place for any MY24's.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Considering I paid under invoice for my Broncos I would be very hesitant to pay over sticker. However, I understand the rarity of this vehicle and would go $5k over myself, but that is just me.

And as far as your order, so your dealer has already confirmed they will receive an allocation for a MY24 2-door HEL in YS? If so congrats, but understand you are in for a long wait. The MY23 2-doors HEL's were severely delayed and scheduling has yet to take place for any MY24's.
@0FFR0AD, I'm the same as above, paid under but mine's a standard. You need to remember that everyone that was scheduled and had a VIN got pushed way back during the strike and Ford wasn't exactly cranking them out anyways. My guess is yours will be a '24 since they haven't even allowed any '24 2 door HE's to even be ordered pending the scheduled '23 2 door hold-ups and that was before the strike!

As to insane mark-up question? Totally your call and your wallet but there were REB Limited's going at MSRP but I don't think it was common. $5k-$20k seemed to be the mark-ups that I saw online so you really need to get with your dealer and ask them directly and then try to get it in writing if possible with the sales manager.

OP
OP
0FFR0AD

0FFR0AD

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage Limited 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is a good question, how would I verify an allocation other than taking their word for it?

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We've got an allocation from our Dealer with a VIN #. It was *supposed* to be produced the week of 10/16, but the strike messed that up. No idea if it'll actually get produced now or not.

OP
OP
0FFR0AD

0FFR0AD

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage Limited 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We've got an allocation from our Dealer with a VIN #. It was *supposed* to be produced the week of 10/16, but the strike messed that up. No idea if it'll actually get produced now or not.
is that your build date as of today for a Yellowstone? If so congrats!

Sponsored

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
is that your build date as of today for a Yellowstone? If so congrats!
That was the build date as of 2 weeks before the strike. We donā€™t have an updated build date yet, but hope to hear something in the next week.

I read somewhere that if there was a VIN assigned, it would definitely get built, but no idea if that is true. If it does, itā€™ll definitely be a Unicorn.

OP
OP
0FFR0AD

0FFR0AD

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage Limited 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That was the build date as of 2 weeks before the strike. We donā€™t have an updated build date yet, but hope to hear something in the next week.

I read somewhere that if there was a VIN assigned, it would definitely get built, but no idea if that is true. If it does, itā€™ll definitely be a Unicorn.
I have a VIN and build date of 12/18 so hope you are correct.

OP
OP
0FFR0AD

0FFR0AD

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage Limited 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Do you know what the dealer order date was?​

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you know what the dealer order date was?​
Sorry, no. Donā€™t know if comparing VINā€™s would give any indication of order date. Maybe someone more knowledgeable will see this and offer their insight.

OP
OP
0FFR0AD

0FFR0AD

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage Limited 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Honestly surprised only 2 of us have VINs? There canā€™t only be two?
Sponsored