• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee in 95337

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, I'll start here because I don't trust craigslist nut-jobs.

I've got a low milage Jeep Grand Cherokee, stock, it was my mom's car, wife drove it for a bit, then it held my Bronco's vanity plate while I waited for that to get delivered so, literally "little old ladies". We live in the middle of almond orchards and it's been sitting in the driveway unwashed, need a good bath. OK, now to the details:
  • Inline-six, AT
  • Fulltime and Parttime 4x4
  • New-ish tires
  • New-ish shocks
  • All stock
  • Most (if not all) service records. Was bought off-lease by my mother at about 30K, she dealer-serviced it until about 60K when she couldn't drive it any more.
  • Now at 110K, I've done routing maintenance and since Mrs was driving it, I had it into the local independent shop here and in Santa Cruz county a couple times. Always addressed anything they brought up
It runs fine, no issues, AC blows cold, yada yada.

Last time I had it into the local shop, they reported a weep at the main seal. They put some goop in the crankcase and it is NOT dripping or anything, just want to be clear and open about what I know about it.

Small seam separation (4 inches?) at the driver side seat from drivers not picking their butts up to get out.

Other than hard water spots, only exterior "issues" are the bump in the rear bumper as pictured, and a couple tiny surface rust spots. Of course, the headlamp covers are hazing over as is typical with this age vehicle.

Did I mention, it needs a good bath?

It's been a California car all it's life, and most of that garaged. CA-Registered until December 2022, title in hand, ready to drive away.

Starts right up, runs fine, all good. I drive it into town every now and then to keep the juices flowing and the seals moist.

$4K cash in hand, firm. If ya want to haggle, price is $5595 and we'll start there and work our way down to $4K.

Ford Bronco 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee in 95337 IMG_2502

Ford Bronco 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee in 95337 IMG_2503

Ford Bronco 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee in 95337 IMG_2505
Ford Bronco 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee in 95337 IMG_2504

Ford Bronco 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee in 95337 IMG_2506
Sponsored

OP
OP
TurkeyRun

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any rules against posting my old Jeep here? Not being snarky, really.
Sponsored