First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rough Country is telling me the box WILL fit the 2-door. Then the next email said is “SHOULD” fit. i am concerned - (1) that they don’t know for sure, and (2) that they might know and are trying to sell me one anyway. (3), I guess, would be they fixed this and it DOES fit. Anyone know?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stage 3 Motorsports

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rough Country is telling me the box WILL fit the 2-door. Then the next email said is “SHOULD” fit. i am concerned - (1) that they don’t know for sure, and (2) that they might know and are trying to sell me one anyway. (3), I guess, would be they fixed this and it DOES fit. Anyone know?
If you look at the pics posted above it does not fit, original information provided by Rough Country said that it fits, but it has been confirmed that it does not, unfortunately im not sure everyon at RC is up to date with all of the product fitments.

MikeStLouis

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you look at the pics posted above it does not fit, original information provided by Rough Country said that it fits, but it has been confirmed that it does not, unfortunately im not sure everyon at RC is up to date with all of the product fitments.

I saw the above….and mentioned that exact post to them……and they still said it would fit. I MUCH prefer an “I DON’T KNOW” to a wrong answer. This is frustrating. 😂

BaseBD

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@SolidSnake how are you liking this storage container? Does it end up taking up too much room? Easy to stack suitcases or a cooler on top of it?
Sponsored