First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just moved to central Florida and unfortunately the time has come for me to sell by Bronco. We need a passenger car with better mileage and one that my wife will actually drive (she is afraid to drive it). Would love to sell it outright to someone rather than trade it in. Less than 20,000 miles; near new shape and a bunch of Ford and after market extras. LMK if you have a an interest in it.
Sponsored

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just moved to central Florida and unfortunately the time has come for me to sell by Bronco. We need a passenger car with better mileage and one that my wife will actually drive (she is afraid to drive it). Would love to sell it outright to someone rather than trade it in. Less than 20,000 miles; near new shape and a bunch of Ford and after market extras. LMK if you have a an interest in it.
My brother's been looking. What equipment package does it have and what are you looking to get out of it? I'm in Central Florida and he's in Tampa

OP
OP
jkburg

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My brother's been looking. What equipment package does it have and what are you looking to get out of it? I'm in Central Florida and he's in Tampa
I will pull the official tag and post it in the Member Marketplace with pictures (here's some basics) but it's a First Edition so everything that the Badlands had it has it plus a couple other things. Additionally, I have removeable steps, tire cover, Molle organizer for the rear door, mudflaps, both sets of mats including trunk, hard top (no soft). As far as price, just looking to get what's showing up on Kelley BB in the range of direct sale.

tempImageBcxfRw.png
Sponsored