• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona 2021+ Ford Bronco Capable Bumper 40in Light Bar

fordbroncowildtrak2023

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is the version with the white light and amber DRL back glow that cost me $330 with Bronco6G discount. Asking $275 OBO plus shipping. If you live in Phoenix area, I will deliver for free.

I purchased this lightbar before I considered Bronco cooling zones. If you have a Wildtrak, First Edition, or Badlands, this would pose a medium risk for loss of engine cooling performance. All other trims are low risk. Check the Bronco Equipment Installation Guide for this info.

M and R Online

2021+ Ford Bronco Capable Bumper 40in Light Bar
dual function: White light with Amber DRL back glow

Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco Capable Bumper 40in Light Bar mandr capable bumper light bar
Sponsored

Last edited:

ignite1823

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, 2.3, High, Carb Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for providing this information. I looked this up as I wanted more info on the light bar, and had no idea it would impact cooling performance. I will not be placing a light in this area now.

Thanks again -

DrHam

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Audi SQ8, 2012 Audi R8 6MT Spyder, 2DBronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is interesting - because I had the plastic stock wildtrack bumper - and it came with factory rubber trim that attached to the bumper and completely blocked airflow to the exact spot this light bar would sit. Because of this, I was less concerned about purchasing this light bar. The lightbar you have actually goes in the green zone, minimal impact It does not sit up high in the yellow zone -
Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco Capable Bumper 40in Light Bar IMG_6353
Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco Capable Bumper 40in Light Bar IMG_6218

OP
OP
fordbroncowildtrak2023

fordbroncowildtrak2023

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is interesting - because I had the plastic stock wildtrack bumper - and it came with factory rubber trim that attached to the bumper and completely blocked airflow to the exact spot this light bar would sit. Because of this, I was less concerned about purchasing this light bar. The lightbar you have actually goes in the green zone, minimal impact It does not sit up high in the yellow zone -
You might be right. I may have some differences and/or am being too conservative.

I looked at the other diagram from that guide that matches the Wildtrak trim. Albeit, this picture shows with the modular bumper.

Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco Capable Bumper 40in Light Bar 1693528522613

Here is my situation.
Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco Capable Bumper 40in Light Bar wildtrak capable bumper grill space

Here it is with the light bar. It would fit, snuggly, but does fit. However, living in a really hot place, I am anxious of giving up any cooling.
Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco Capable Bumper 40in Light Bar wildtrak capable bumper grill mr light bar
Sponsored